• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggestions for getting ICICI Amazon Pay approved

Just fill up details as per the existing profile mentioned in account. There's nothing else that can be done

BTW how you got 1.6L limit in Amex? Applied as student?

They just alloted Rs.25000 CL for me🥲
I just uploaded my last 3 year ITR Computation which for last 3 yrs avg. as i said is 6.3 Lakhs. Besides at that point I already had Rs. 1,34,000 limit across three axis CC(s) + I applied in march (FY ending) + my CIBIL was 782 at the time of application.
Why isnt your neo ltf 😓
At this point getting axis cc approved is even a huge deal after multiple rejections. I'll get my neo ltf after a year, maybe request axis. 295/yr annual fees is still doable .
You actually have a good platform...

1) ICICI SB account and Prime will help you...

Start using your ICICI Debit Card extensively in Amazon ..
buy frequently for small amounts..
Use recharge / billpay / buy gift card/ use APAY UPI, etc using ICICI DC / SB account..
come back here once your trun 21..
we will advise you ...
@S S V thank you. means a lot but do you think that presently I am too risky of a candidate for new loans/CCs, after looking at my profile. Already 9 active accounts in cibil, with a total limit of 6.93 lakhs across all cards. I just want to add two more cards in my portfolio :-

1) ICICI Amazon Pay
2) SBI Cashback

Last edited:

helloworld

TF Legend
So what would you recommend me in such a scenario, I mean I only want two more cards to complete my credit card portfolio/collection.

1) ICICI Amazon Pay
2) SBI Cashback
If you really want these two cards.. you can apply but stop for a year or two unless your spends need that new particular card. Not sure, if SBI allows at this age but if they do apply and finish your wish - again, stop once you got these cards for stabilization in CIBIL.

If possible close (not much useful cards),

HDFC 6E Rewards + HDFC UPI RuPay
Axis Privilege + Axis Neo
Kotak Zen (unless LTF)

1 Point from my side: spending on the best card help you accumulate reward points faster along with more redemption options. BUt, if you start spreading those spends everywhere it takes time, and by the time of expiry you have limited options or not much rewards.

Improving your relationship on HDFC might help you get Regalia Gold sooner, same with Kotak. But if you're not spending and distribute spends everywhere best cards takes time.

Axis Privilege + Axis Neo
Kotak Zen (unless LTF)
Zen is LTF

Axis Neo is still okay I'd say. I get blinkit offers and zomato offers quite easily for 295/yr not a bad deal. Privilege I have already paid joining fees and got it last in Feb only, Maybe I'll try to get it LTF next year before annual fees is levied. If not converted to LTF I'll close it. Thoughts ???

HDFC 6E Rewards + HDFC UPI RuPay
HDFC 6E Rewards is my Primary Card in HDFC & my first and oldest in the CIBIL. What about that??? Also both of these are LTF

helloworld

TF Legend
Zen is LTF

Axis Neo is still okay I'd say. I get blinkit offers and zomato offers quite easily for 295/yr not a bad deal. Privilege I have already paid joining fees and got it last in Feb only, Maybe I'll try to get it LTF next year before annual fees is levied. If not converted to LTF I'll close it. Thoughts ???

HDFC 6E Rewards is my Primary Card in HDFC & my first and oldest in the CIBIL. What about that???
1 Point from my side: spending on the best card help you accumulate reward points faster along with more redemption options. BUt, if you start spreading those spends everywhere it takes time, and by the time of expiry you have limited options or not much rewards.

Improving your relationship on HDFC might help you get Regalia Gold sooner, same with Kotak. But if you're not spending and distribute spends everywhere best cards takes time.

If you split blinkit one card, movies one card, grocery one card etc. - then do stick with that. Don't hope much about redemption but instant discount.
But if you want redemption - stick with one card.

Its actually simple based on what you need.

newinnov

TF Premier
15k legendary ? Club or wot

I was lucky in that regard started with 90k in axis that also pre-approved
welcome-back-chinta-mat-kijiye-bhagwaan-ka-diya-sab-kuch-hai.gif