• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggestions for getting ICICI Amazon Pay approved

CIBIL - 772; Experian - 800
Age - 20y

CC Portfolio
1) HDFC 6E Rewards + HDFC UPI RuPay + HDFC Swiggy = Combined Limit of Rs. 25,000
2) Axis Privilege + Axis Neo + Axis MyZone (LTF) = Combined Limit of Rs. 1,34,000
3) Kotak Zen + Kotak Myntra = Combined Limit of Rs. 27,000
4) AMEX SmartEarn = Limit of Rs. 1,62,000

So I'll be turning 21 soon & then I'll be eligible to apply for the ICICI Apay Credit Card. I recently started a savings account relationship with ICICI Bank under their privilege banking program , even though it is a Zero Balance Maintenance Account. Also I'm an Amazon Prime Member for the last 2 years. Can anyone suggest me how to ensure the approval of my Apay application provided I have this background.

helloworld

TF Legend
You don't need another card at this age, IMO. YOu can use Swiggy card for amzn purchases, smartEarn for bill payments in amzn.

- Improve credit age and limit, that should be high priority, IMO.

You already have 9 accounts in CIBIL and ~7L limit in CIBIL, not sure you income but soon you'll be risky candidate for any new loans/cards from your favorite banks.

-----------

Yet, still want that card - Actually, if you see notification in amzn wait till you turn 21 and apply, easy 2 steps process because of banking relationship nothing else to do. If no notification, might have to request bank for approval.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
You don't need another card at this age, IMO. YOu can use Swiggy card for amzn purchases, smartEarn for bill payments in amzn.

You already have 9 accounts in CIBIL and ~7L limit in CIBIL, not sure you income but soon you'll be risky candidate for any new loans/cards from your favorite banks.

-----------

Yet, still want that card - Actually, if you see notification in amzn wait till you turn 21 and apply, easy 2 steps process because of banking relationship nothing else to do. If no notification, might have to request bank for approval.
Amex before 21 ??

Age - 20y

CC Portfolio
1) HDFC 6E Rewards + HDFC UPI RuPay + HDFC Swiggy = Combined Limit of Rs. 25,000
2) Axis Privilege + Axis Neo + Axis MyZone (LTF) = Combined Limit of Rs. 1,34,000

So I'll be turning 21 soon & then I'll be eligible to apply for the ICICI Apay Credit Card. I recently started a savings account relationship with ICICI Bank under their privilege banking program , even though it is a Zero Balance Maintenance Account. Also I'm an Amazon Prime Member for the last 2 years. Can anyone suggest me how to ensure the approval of my Apay application provided I have this background.
Profession? ? ?

Credit card enthusiast
Actually I am a bit crazy in that aspect, not gonna lie.

-----------

About my income, I have about 6.3 LPA (avg of last 3 Yrs ITR) from my business income.

So what would you recommend me in such a scenario, I mean I only want two more cards to complete my credit card portfolio/collection.

1) ICICI Amazon Pay
2) SBI Cashback

I mean should I give up on these two cards such that I don't become a risky candidate, as you mentioned. And could you explain why would I be a risky candidate ?
Amex before 21 ??
@DocFixIt did you get your apay yet? I read you were going to book an fd for a few months with ICICI & then try for apay. any luck?

varun__goel_

TF Legend
So I'll be turning 21 soon & then I'll be eligible to apply for the ICICI Apay Credit Card. I recently started a savings account relationship with ICICI Bank under their privilege banking program , even though it is a Zero Balance Maintenance Account. Also I'm an Amazon Prime Member for the last 2 years. Can anyone suggest me how to ensure the approval of my Apay application provided I have this background
Just fill up details as per the existing profile mentioned in account. There's nothing else that can be done

BTW how you got 1.6L limit in Amex? Applied as student?

They just alloted Rs.25000 CL for me🥲

binno

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Age - 20y

CC Portfolio

Why isnt your neo ltf 😓

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
You actually have a good platform...

1) ICICI SB account and Prime will help you...

Start using your ICICI Debit Card extensively in Amazon ..
buy frequently for small amounts..
Use recharge / billpay / buy gift card/ use APAY UPI, etc using ICICI DC / SB account..
come back here once your trun 21..
we will advise you ...