• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to get Amazon pay ICICI credit card

mayank_i

TF Buzz
I am a newbie and I applied for Amazon pay cc and it got rejected due to NH in CIBIL. So I took a Kotak 811 secured cc to build CIBIL and when it got generated I applied back to Amazon pay cc in September it got rejected again due to less history. But then ICICI gave me pre pre-approved offer of HPCL Coral rupay cc (LTF) with a limit of 60k and then after some time, they gave me the Rupay variant also.
Now I have 2 ICICI credit cards but I wanted the Amazon credit card. Is there any way by which I can get it on the basis of other ICICI cards and also is it worth taking it after already owning 2 cards from the same bank as a beginner?

Note: currently my CIBIL score is 772 and I have a savings account in ICICI.

Please help 🙏

Solution
I am a newbie and I applied for Amazon pay cc and it got rejected due to NH in CIBIL. So I took a Kotak 811 secured cc to build CIBIL and when it got generated I applied back to Amazon pay cc in September it got rejected again due to less history. But then ICICI gave me pre pre-approved offer of HPCL Coral rupay cc (LTF) with a limit of 60k and then after some time, they gave me the Rupay variant also.
Now I have 2 ICICI credit cards but I wanted the Amazon credit card. Is there any way by which I can get it on the basis of other ICICI cards and also is it worth taking it after already owning 2 cards from the same bank as a beginner?

Note: currently my CIBIL score is 772 and I have a savings account in ICICI.

Please help 🙏

kshitij_0

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Welcome to the community!

Think you're doing fine for yourself. Give Amazon the cool-off time (time they ask you to wait before reapplying)
This time it's possible that you'd get Amazon card preapproved, or atleast instantly on applying.

You'll see that people usually struggle because they own an Amazon credit card but aren't able to get a "core" icici card. Pretty lucky in that sense.

Try increasing your cibil. Rest will follow

Cheers
I was trying to apply Apay card for my brother. He is already having ICICI CC. But since he had applied/(just entered details) for Apay card more than 1 year ago, the system isn't refreshed yet. So can't get apply now option.

How to resolve this issue? Can he get the card by just calling CC?

NShah

TF Legend
Contributor
I was trying to apply Apay card for my brother. He is already having ICICI CC. But since he had applied/(just entered details) for Apay card more than 1 year ago, the system isn't refreshed yet. So can't get apply now option.

Contact icici bank to delete previous application
I think you can't get apay through call

James

TF Ace
ICICI is the only bank which rejected my All credit card applications.
If anyone can help to get ICICI it'll helpful for me.
Are you using your Amazon account regularly? Do you have Amazon pay later?

Icici was rejecting my platinum card application twice. But I got Apay easily though I had problems with my application for nearly a year. Two times, they de linked my application and approved mine after I went to RBI OMBUDSMAN

James

TF Ace
Yes I am using regularly Apay but i closed my pay later as it was effecting credit score,
I think it's time to knock the RBI omb. door
It's bank's decision to offer you a credit card or not. Rbi can't force the bank to offer you the same. In my case, the application was never rejected. I'll upload my bank statement and payslip and the next day I'll get either bank statement is password protected or payslip is not clear error. This error was repeating for nearly one year. Then I raised the issue to normal icici bank email support ID because Apay customer support team lied to me that my application was rejected but the actual problem was that error only. They de linked once and I applied again there was another problem. Again they said they want to de link. I said give me an assurance that you'll never say technical issue after this de linking. They did not assure so next I filed the complaint to RBI OMBUDSMAN

saucy

TF Ace

Does using a different Amazon account work?

kshitij_0

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Does using a different Amazon account work?
Actually Amazon A/c should be registered with same number which is registered with ICICI. You just need to enter ICICI card details, they fetch Apay card instantly. Otherwise verification and all is done and it takes time.

KLB@96

TF Premier
Actually Amazon A/c should be registered with same number which is registered with ICICI. You just need to enter ICICI card details, they fetch Apay card instantly. Otherwise verification and all is done and it takes time.
I got apay card which I applied from my brothers account and closed it few years ago and now am trying to apply from my own amazon account it says no offers available but my brother was able to get card instantly. I reached out to amazon and ICIC and no one could help saying I have to wait for invite

saucy

TF Ace
Not sure about that buddy, my Amazon account had a different mobile and Vegeto as name. Got it instantly - might have changed since then.

Also, Amazon mobile number can be changed no?