• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

how to get credit card

kratos7

TF Select
Hi everyone i have hdfc did youth account with 65k balance and i spend 20k to 30k every month, and I just indusind savings account with 10k mab. What should I do so I get pre approved offer. Please help me asap

Shoxie

TF Premier
How long do you have the account open with HDFC? You generally get pre approved offers after 3-4 months.

However, if you're not salaried, then I'm not sure Hdfc bank will offer you a credit card, even if they do, they'll only offer Moneyback or some other basic cards, which won't be of much use.

You should try reaching out to the bank for a secured credit card.

D₹V

TF Prestige
Hi everyone i have hdfc did youth account with 65k balance and i spend 20k to 30k every month, and I just indusind savings account with 10k mab. What should I do so I get pre approved offer. Please help me asap
Yes you'll get pre approved offer.

varun__goel_

TF Legend
Just wait for a year(max) after account opening. Hdfc will run behind you for a credit card😉

kratos7

TF Select
how much balance should i put to get the regalia gold card? I dont mind putting 1-2 lakhs for a few months. Also I heard indusind is really good with credit limit. And bro secured hdfc cards are useless, because you gotta close that card to get card upgrade or limit enhacement. Plus I heard indusInd bank is really good with credit limit. My friend got a credit limit of 5 lakhs from indusind