• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Sunil R

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi Folks,

I am encountering the following error while trying to apply for an add-on for my IDFC wealth card, which was approved just a week ago. Do I have to wait until the statement generation date on 17th March, or is there a specific period later when I can apply? Previously, I closed my one-year-old classic card and reapplied for wealth approval.

1709705946698.png

Reactions: ast

Akshay9512

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi Folks,

I am encountering the following error while trying to apply for an add-on for my IDFC wealth card, which was approved just a week ago. Do I have to wait until the statement generation date on 17th March, or is there a specific period later when I can apply? Previously, I closed my one-year-old classic card and reapplied for wealth approval.

1709705946698.png
Facing same issue since long time. No resolution yet

credit geek

TF Select
Yes VKYC is required. You have to provide a separate number for add on card. The add on member will need to fill up a form and initiate VKYC. In my experience, it's easy to get though an agent in IDFC customer care.

thank you for confirming .. any other bank which issues addon card in the similar way??
For IDFC add on card, VKYC (Video call) is required, add-on card will be generated instantly. IndusInd will take 4-5 working days to approve add-on card request. Didn't apply for any other bank add-on card recently.

AjaxS

TF Buzz
when did u raise issue with them? some details means?? (addon user info or your details) ?

I have raised issue with cc on 4th march
Mailed then around 5th.
Their first response was that the inputs I was providing on the website were wrong (6th)
Replied on the same day that I had double-checked and the error was from their side.

Mail from IDFC on 6th asking for the following details along with a screenshot of the error.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Greetings for the day from IDFC First Bank!

Please accept our sincere apologies for the delay in response and inconvenience caused to you.

Pertaining to the add-on credit card application, we would request you to please share details in the below given format along with the latest screenshot for further investigation.

Primary cardholder details require:

• Last four digit of credit card number:
  • Cardholder name:
  • Date of birth:
  • Registered cell phone number:
  • Customer ID for credit card holder:
Add-on cardholder details require:

• Applicant Name:
  • Mobile number:
  • Date of birth:
  • Pan number
Your service request number for any future reference in this regard is 1078695126.

Thank you for banking with IDFC First Bank