• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC FIRST Wow credit card fd amount not recieved yet

doraemon

TF Ace
Hello TFcians,

On 13th I closed my wow credit card through their mobile app and filled au small finance Bank details as alternate account for fd amount reversal alongwith 480 excess amount

I initially funded that through jio payments Bank

Still nothing has been recieved on any of my account

I have raised several complaint through their call centre ,emails
Even I kept nodal ceo in cc but everytime they closed my request without doing anything,

Earlier the person who called me for confirmation of closure told that money will be transferred by Monday but now they saying that their is technical issue.

Kindly help to escalate this
Any help would be appreciated
Thanks 🙏

Tejo

TF Legend
Hello TFcians,

On 13th I closed my wow credit card through their mobile app and filled au small finance Bank details as alternate account for fd amount reversal alongwith 480 excess amount

Even I kept nodal ceo in cc but everytime they closed my request without doing anything,

Earlier the person who called me for confirmation of closure told that money will be transferred by Monday but now they saying that their is technical issue.

Thanks 🙏
Directly complain to rbi bo. And ask for compensation.

If you are lucky you might be offered with ₹100/day even ₹500/day with interest.

doraemon

TF Ace
Directly complain to rbi bo. And ask for compensation.

If you are lucky you might be offered with ₹100/day even ₹500/day with interest.
Can u pls share the draft to be shared with RBI
Also what Clause to mention for compensation

yb24

TF Premier
Hello TFcians,

Thanks 🙏
Same issue going on with me stuck 25k rs I have even a bank account with them but their technical issues didn't seems to be resolved.It has been 5 days but no resolution from idfc,if anybody want to open wow card keep in mind that they will took a long to gave ur amount back

enbee

TF Buzz
Same issue going on with me stuck 25k rs I have even a bank account with them but their technical issues didn't seems to be resolved.It has been 5 days but no resolution from idfc,if anybody want to open wow card keep in mind that they will took a long to gave ur amount back
Your fd still showing in lean status? Cause my card was closed and my fd balance got stucked also, few days after I checked that from deposit section lean has been removed from the FD and I transferred my funds to my account. Fd has to be unlocked first from lean. Then you can transfer the funds within a minute.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
You got your money back and how many days it took to get refund?
7+ working days
It depends when u closed the fd ..
If u don't receive after 2-3 days just call & follow up with cc