• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Any IDFC First Private account holders here?

george99

TF Buzz
My ex-manager had an IDFC First Private relationship. I don't work there anymore and he has stopped talking to me because I quit working there😏 I will update this thread in case he replies but I have done my part of asking the question to him 🙃
Appreciate your efforts ser!!

LordVoldemort

TF Select
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Just wanted to know benefits and experience of having IDFC First Private account. Saw some YouTube video which is dated few years ago where IDFC Private Account holders invited for new Porsche car launch and got a chance to drive.
Nil benefits, Think that might be a time when private was valued.
Now you will spend half your time explaining the private tier to bank folks.
Been private for a year now, Zero benefits - They don't care issuing even the credit cards as i get their famous 'try again later' error and this is now with more than a Cr TRV in everything except insurance through them.
Only reason i am not moving out is the UI is great, Neatly integrated with Icici Sec for investments and also great interest rates for a bank - which is what my needs are.
Feeling let down by HDFC RMs? Give IDFC RMs a try and experience getting stamped in the face!

Piyush Yadav

TF Buzz
Just wanted to know benefits and experience of having IDFC First Private account. Saw some YouTube video which is dated few years ago where IDFC Private Account holders invited for new Porsche car launch and got a chance to drive.
I'm using it.... Good bank and there banking services are also good....
Application uses is much better than any other bank..... Also they provide pre approved cc offer within 3 month.... I also get that.. Overall a good account you go for it 👍

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I'm using it.... Good bank and there banking services are also good....
Application uses is much better than any other bank..... Also they provide pre approved cc offer within 3 month.... I also get that.. Overall a good account you go for it 👍
Plz don't say pre approved offer+ idfc in one sentence.

There is a lot of ifs & buts to be considered.

techt

TF Legend
My ex-manager had an IDFC First Private relationship. I don't work there anymore and he has stopped talking to me because I quit working there😏 I will update this thread in case he replies but I have done my part of asking the question to him 🙃
Even if you get a reply, what's the guarantee that he is telling truth ? If he is still holding grudge he may tell the exact opposite of his experience, i.e., if he benefited he would not want that for you, if he has suffered he would want the same for you.