• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Zomato RBL Edition Black Credit Card Upgrade - Step By Step Guide

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
I have tried many possible options for upgrading my Zomato RBL Edition Classic credit card to Edition Black variant in last few months, but failed.
Tried messaging edition twitter team, RBL Bank, but nothing worked. - RBL is not issuing Zomato RBL Edition Black credit card as of now.
The card was being issued on the mastercard network, so I thought that could be the reason.
Recently, RBI lifted ban on Mastercard (16th June), on 18th June, 2022 I sent an email to RBL Bank grievance team requesting them to upgrade my existing Zomato RBL Edition Classic Credit Card to Zomato RBL Edition Black Credit Card.
I didn't received any call/sms/email from RBL Bank till now, but they have upgraded my existing credit card to Edition Black variant.
I was randomly checking my RBL Bank application, and found a new card was reflecting on my app.

FV6B7qIUUAE9uFn.jpeg

The name of the card was Edition, so I was not sure if its edition black or RBL changed my card from visa edition classic to mastercard edition classic.
So, I tried checking benefit section, and found "10 edition cash for every Rs. 100 spent on dining", that's it... Only Edition Black offer 10% value back on dining.

FV6tNHNVsAA8J1Q.jpeg
If you Want To Upgrade To Zomato Edition Black Card-
1. First get Zomato RBL Edition Classic Credit Card, If you want to know more about how to get Edition Classic card invitation, or Normal RBL Card to Zomato Edition Classic Card Upgrade, Follow This Thread - Steps for getting invite for RBL Zomato Edition CC
2. After getting Zomato RBL Edition Classic credit card, email RBL Bank grievance team, (All Bank Credit Card Department Email IDs Here) and request them to upgrade your RBL Zomato Edition Classic Credit Card to RBL Zomato Edition Black Credit Card.
If you are lucky enough, you'll get Black card (Not Amex Black 😛 , RBL Zomato Black) soon.

Edit: RBL Bank issued me LTF Black, but it's depends on your relationship, they might not offer LTF to everyone. I'll suggest to get black first if you really want this card, don't push too much for LTF.
Disclaimer- This process worked for me, doesn't mean it will work for you either. Try your luck.
All The Best!

Edit- RBL issuing zomato rbl edition black credit card on mastercard network.

Last edited:

Suman Anand

TF Neo
I have tried many possible options for upgrading my Zomato RBL Edition Classic credit card to Edition Black variant in last few months, but failed.
Tried messaging edition twitter team, RBL Bank, but nothing worked. - RBL is not issuing Zomato RBL Edition Black credit card as of now.
The card was being issued on the mastercard network, so I thought that could be the reason.
Recently, RBI lifted ban on Mastercard (16th June), on 18th June, 2022 I sent an email to RBL Bank grievance team requesting them to upgrade my existing Zomato RBL Edition Classic Credit Card to Zomato RBL Edition Black Credit Card.
I didn't received any call/sms/email from RBL Bank till now, but they have upgraded my existing credit card to Edition Black variant.
I was randomly checking my RBL Bank application, and found a new card was reflecting on my app.

FV6B7qIUUAE9uFn.jpeg

The name of the card was Edition, so I was not sure if its edition black or RBL changed my card from visa edition classic to mastercard edition classic.
So, I tried checking benefit section, and found "10 edition cash for every Rs. 100 spent on dining", that's it... Only Edition Black offer 10% value back on dining.

FV6tNHNVsAA8J1Q.jpeg
If you Want To Upgrade To Zomato Edition Black Card-
1. First get Zomato RBL Edition Classic Credit Card, If you want to know more about how to get Edition Classic card invitation, or Normal RBL Card to Zomato Edition Classic Card Upgrade, Follow This Thread - Steps for getting invite for RBL Zomato Edition CC
2. After getting Zomato RBL Edition Classic credit card, email RBL Bank grievance team, (All Bank Credit Card Department Email IDs Here) and request them to upgrade your RBL Zomato Edition Classic Credit Card to RBL Zomato Edition Black Credit Card.
If you are lucky enough, you'll get Black card (Not Amex Black 😛 , RBL Zomato Black) soon.

Edit: RBL Bank issued me LTF Black, but it's depends on your relationship, they might not offer LTF to everyone. I'll suggest to get black first if you really want this card, don't push too much for LTF.
Disclaimer- This process worked for me, doesn't mean it will work for you either. Try your luck.
All The Best!

Edit- RBL issuing zomato rbl edition black credit card on mastercard network.
Should I mail to cardservices@rblbank.com first or mail directly to headcardservice@rblbank.com ?