• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Marquee - Rejected

mail_amity

TF Buzz
YES Bank rejected my CC application.
But that is not what concerns me.
What concerns me is that the only eligibility check the online application showed me was "Surrogate" (which I assume is C2C). I wasn't offered any options to select Salary details, etc. After selecting the Surrogate options, I wasn't even asked to provide C2C card details anywhere. And THEN, they rejected citing "Internal Policies"

I have >800 CIBIL with a few credit inquiries in the last couple of months. Hold Axis cards with 15L, Infinia with 10L, LTF MRCC with 10L.

Any RM around to help out here?

Attachments

• SCR-20240103-tsaz.png
    SCR-20240103-tsaz.png
    19 KB · Views: 216

COmM4nDer

TF Select
VIP Lounge
1800 103 6000 is the number. I was not getting IVR options only 1 block credit card 2 know my credit card application status. I choose option 2 it connects to agent. Ask whatever you want.
Thanks. Even I was having the problem. Had a talk with customer care. Its FYF & Rs 500 amazon voucher if I spend Rs 1000 within 30 days. Voucher will be received after 90 days. The subscription offer 3x & 5x was abit complicated to understand & even the agent couldn't tell me what spends are eligible.

Last edited:

RTR01

TF Premier
Thanks. Even I was having the problem. Had a talk with customer care. Its FYF & Rs 500 amazon voucher if I spend Rs 1000 within 30 days. Voucher will be received after 90 days. The subscription offer 3x & 5x was abit complicated to understand & even the agent couldn't tell me what spends are eligible.
Spent an hour talking to them about 5X offer complete t&c. They just say that you will get a call regarding the subcription plan it a different department. I asked them to connect me to that department that said it's not possible, subcription department can only contact me. I will try to get t&c again or if I get it I will keep 5X plan or I will cancel it.

SKiNTiGHTTuNA

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Does anyone know a yes bank credit card agent? Im trying to get a marquee card but yes bank portal wont wont accept it. I have >800 cibil and other cards with good limit.

COmM4nDer

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Spent an hour talking to them about 5X offer complete t&c. They just say that you will get a call regarding the subcription plan it a different department. I asked them to connect me to that department that said it's not possible, subcription department can only contact me. I will try to get t&c again or if I get it I will keep 5X plan or I will cancel it.
Will be waiting for your detailed analysis.

Sunil R

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
You can go for this card and even make it LTF later if you spend enough.
About upgrading to marquee, it is not straightforward. 50 - 50
In may 2023 i got approved for Yes First Exclusive card (which is Reserv now) . During my application process yes bank agent confirmed it world be LTF .. to my shock was approved with just 75K limit , with JF and AF .... I followed with customer care over call / email abt fees ..still they didn't convert it LTF so... i didn't activate ...

I planning to reapply now for Reserv card again ... how to get it LTF??

COmM4nDer

TF Select
VIP Lounge
If you don’t need frequent lounge access , then reserve with 5X subscription is the best YES card right now.
Go for it
Today I got a call from Yes Bank customer care & was told the Yes Reserv is not FYF & raised a ticket 🎫. But few days back when I got my card activated a yes bank customer care called & said it is FYF & I have a voice recording of that along with all the details of the card. What to do next?

Last edited:

Sunil R

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Screenshot_20240325_225615_Chrome.jpg

I am facing this error after the first step of entering phone number, pan and pincode.
There is no cibil hit. I dont have any existing relationship with yesbank.
Even tried metro pincode of my offiçe
In may 2023 i got approved for Yes First Exclusive card .. i didnt activate card for 30 days
I am unable to apply for marquee... wrote to yesbank waiting for reply