• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Marquee - Rejected

mail_amity

TF Buzz
YES Bank rejected my CC application.
But that is not what concerns me.
What concerns me is that the only eligibility check the online application showed me was "Surrogate" (which I assume is C2C). I wasn't offered any options to select Salary details, etc. After selecting the Surrogate options, I wasn't even asked to provide C2C card details anywhere. And THEN, they rejected citing "Internal Policies"

I have >800 CIBIL with a few credit inquiries in the last couple of months. Hold Axis cards with 15L, Infinia with 10L, LTF MRCC with 10L.

Any RM around to help out here?

Attachments

• SCR-20240103-tsaz.png
    SCR-20240103-tsaz.png
    19 KB · Views: 216

Adwait

TF Select
I al
Oh yes I could login only after receiving the physical card.
PS : There is related thread with more discussion on this card - https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/yes-bank-marquee-credit-card-launched-features-benefits-full-details.21147

Oh yes I could login only after receiving the physical card.
PS : There is related thread with more discussion on this card - https://www.technofino.in/community...aunched-features-benefits-full-details.21147/
I already received and activate still couldn't login guess I have to wait more.

Ananth

TF Buzz
I think it's fairly easy to get Reserv. Yes Bank has given authority to Call centres to call and give Reserv for free to as many as possible. But at the same time Marquee might not be as easy to get.
I dont have any existing relationship with Yes Bank. How to get Reserv as LTF card ? Having 794 CIBIL.

rafzy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Mine was approved on 6th Jan. Today is 11 Jan and still no sms or email or any updates on if it's shipped or anything. Why do banks have to be idiots???

akshayhs

TF Ace
Ok so how to go about it
Go through the TF reviews (or anybody else) of some popular cards, see if it suits your spend pattern and get them. For this, you need to browse TF thoroughly and it may take time. But since you are keen, it will be worth it.

Basically, get cards based on your spend pattern and don't get it blindly because it is approved easily.

COmM4nDer

TF Select
VIP Lounge
If you don’t need frequent lounge access , then reserve with 5X subscription is the best YES card right now.
Go for it
Vkyc Done. Got a mail that a number will call within 7 days for confirmation. Got a call. But the portal for application status doesnt work. Used YES Bank Whatsapp banking & after giving the reference number its showing "Your credit card application is APPROVED". But no official mail of the same was sent. Bit confused.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Vkyc Done. Got a mail that a number will call within 7 days for confirmation. Got a call. But the portal for application status doesnt work. Used YES Bank Whatsapp banking & after giving the reference number its showing "Your credit card application is APPROVED". But no official mail of the same was sent. Bit confused.
Nothing to get confused.. you will get your card

ccdc

TF Ace
YES Bank rejected my CC application.
But that is not what concerns me.
What concerns me is that the only eligibility check the online application showed me was "Surrogate" (which I assume is C2C). I wasn't offered any options to select Salary details, etc. After selecting the Surrogate options, I wasn't even asked to provide C2C card details anywhere. And THEN, they rejected citing "Internal Policies"

I have >800 CIBIL with a few credit inquiries in the last couple of months. Hold Axis cards with 15L, Infinia with 10L, LTF MRCC with 10L.

Any RM around to help out here?
you got ltf mrcc????.....how???

RTR01

TF Premier
Same for me. Meanwhile you can access rewards portal and see rewards using registered mobile number.