• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Marquee - Rejected

mail_amity

TF Buzz
YES Bank rejected my CC application.
But that is not what concerns me.
What concerns me is that the only eligibility check the online application showed me was "Surrogate" (which I assume is C2C). I wasn't offered any options to select Salary details, etc. After selecting the Surrogate options, I wasn't even asked to provide C2C card details anywhere. And THEN, they rejected citing "Internal Policies"

I have >800 CIBIL with a few credit inquiries in the last couple of months. Hold Axis cards with 15L, Infinia with 10L, LTF MRCC with 10L.

Any RM around to help out here?

Attachments

• SCR-20240103-tsaz.png
    SCR-20240103-tsaz.png
    19 KB · Views: 216

akshayhs

TF Ace
Usually for a C4C/C2C application, they do not require any employment details. At least that is my experience both applying myself and helping others with the same.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Usually for a C4C/C2C application, they do not require any employment details. At least that is my experience both applying myself and helping others with the same.
Which bank takes c2c .
Idfc- don't want to aply
Bob- ikuk they ask for doc later.

Other options left

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
YES Bank rejected my CC application.
But that is not what concerns me.
What concerns me is that the only eligibility check the online application showed me was "Surrogate" (which I assume is C2C). I wasn't offered any options to select Salary details, etc. After selecting the Surrogate options, I wasn't even asked to provide C2C card details anywhere. And THEN, they rejected citing "Internal Policies"

I have >800 CIBIL with a few credit inquiries in the last couple of months. Hold Axis cards with 15L, Infinia with 10L, LTF MRCC with 10L.

Any RM around to help out here?
It seems , you must have been over-leveraged in the eyes of Yes bank ..