• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes First Preferred Mastercard vs Visa Signature

advikm

TF Buzz
What variant for yes first cards are better, unable to discern. Also there’s a slight misconception, I applied for the card in may, with the annual charge of 999. However when I called them, they told me your card is lifetime free. She also assured me that the line is recorded and you can ask the agent to go back and check in case charges are levied. So my yes first preferred is lifetime free.

Solution
What variant for yes first cards are better, unable to discern. Also there’s a slight misconception, I applied for the card in may, with the annual charge of 999. However when I called them, they told me your card is lifetime free. She also assured me that the line is recorded and you can ask the agent to go back and check in case charges are levied. So my yes first preferred is lifetime free.
Yes, after April they started issuing YFP and YFE with 999 + GST joining fee, but they're converting them to LTF.
None of the Yes Bank cards are rewarding. So if you're getting the best variant, get it if it's LTF, which is Exclusive.
For the extra mile you can go with Yes Private if you're meeting the income criteria of 40-45L and up...