• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

YES Bank RewardZ Redemption Options - for MARQUEE Credit Card

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge

YES Bank CC RewardZ Redemption

(Note: YES CC RewardZ Redemption is different to SB Bank Account RewardZ)​

Disclaimers:
1) As I am fairly new to YES Bank, (one statement old) , please bear with me, I will update and fine tune this post as and when required...
2) I am not sure, if the redemption for Marquee is different to other card varaints.. other card variants' veterans can provide their input ...

Other useful links:
Link for MARQUEE CC review:

Thread 'Yes Bank MARQUEE Credit Card launched - Features & Benefits | Full Details'
https://www.technofino.in/community...aunched-features-benefits-full-details.22261/

Begin:

Login to the CC YES rewardz portal
via link : https://credit.yesrewardz.com/
by using your RMN & OTP and CC Number..

Home Screen

1705758884672.png

Options available for Redemption:

1) E-Gift Vouchers
@ 0.15 = AGV, FK, Myntra,
@ 0.25 =
Swiggy, Zomato,Amazon Prime, Croma, Dominos, , MMt - Hotel , Yatra
2) Share Reward Points( to other YES CC customer)
3) Credit Card Bill Payment(i.e. Statement Credit @0.15)
4) Flight ( @0.25)
5) Hotel (@0.25)
6) Air Miles
InterMiles and Club Vistara
(@ 4 Reward points = 1 AirMile)
7) Catalogue
8) Golf
9) Charity..
10) Bill Pay ( @0.10 )
11) Movies ( ... coming soon)

Reward Redemption Matrix
1706880574436.png

Joining / Renewal Fee Recovery Matrix

1706880805558.png

1705758997545.png

1705759895380.png

Flight Booking Comparison Example:

HYD to MAA on 31/01/2024 for one adult:

1) RewardZ = 3,477 - Refundable
2) Amazon = 3,386 - No cancellation
3) MMT = 3,686. - No cancellation

So, it’s kind of comparable with about 5% variation.

YES Rewardz:

View attachment 40757

1705765563041.png

Amazon Flights:
1705766357546.png

MMT

1705766555694.png

Total Available Voucher Options: 59

1705763865778.png
1705763904891.png
1705763933036.png
1705763958989.png

A few Screenshots for redemptions:
1705764436679.png

1705764275840.png

1705764380851.png

1705764487892.png

Last edited:

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
This was what I thought.. they are processing most of the things at the end of statement cycles.. hence didn’t bother about asking them..
Anyway thanks for the confirmation..
And it’s another 12 days for me to get 60k points
@S S V - is marquee a gd card to get.. your opinion.. I am eligible and getting an approval.. do they start with a v low limit? any fight i shd take up for LTF or do it later?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
@S S V - is marquee a gd card to get.. your opinion.. I am eligible and getting an approval.. do they start with a v low limit? any fight i shd take up for LTF or do it later?
It is a decent card as of now.. Even as a paid card it is good.. Just go for it.. No need to fight for LTF now.
It is effectively 3YF..

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
;3 yrs.. i can understand 2 yrs.. interesting.. have to see hw to balance infinia and. marquee on spends for max reward
Assuming you redeem points for flights( flights are mostly at par with othersites, and includes cancellation):
1) firstyear profit after fee : 3,200
2) From second year onwards INR 900 loss, which will cover further 3 years + 500 profit

which effectively means 4 years FREE ( not 3 YF)...

SO, Marquee is 4YF + 500 profit...
Enjoy!!

1711547885154.png

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Assuming you redeem points for flights( flights are mostly at par with othersites, and includes cancellation):
1) firstyear profit after fee : 3,200
2) From second year onwards INR 900 loss, which will cover further 3 years + 500 profit

which effectively means 4 years FREE ( not 3 YF)...

SO, Marquee is 4YF + 500 profit...
Enjoy!!

1711547885154.png
oh that way.
got it
.without counting any earned points... noted!

Animal

TF Premier
I think, infinia rewards 3.3% out of smartbuy but Marquee gives 4.5%
Marquee gives 4.5% for online spends.

Most of my online spends are on Amazon, Myntra, Bigbasket, Swiggy, JioMart, Blinkit for which I’m buying GVs from SmartBuy.

I don’t recall using Infinia directly online apart from SmartBuy.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Bro, is there any redemption or convenience fee if we redeem points to book hotels or flights?

Can the full amount be paid via points (unlike HDFC, where 70% points is the max)?
No redemption fee for Marquee..
Full reemption can be done with points

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
For me, Marquee is still not making sense until and unless I’m exhausting 15K SmartBuy limit every month.

@S S V, apart from 4YF, does Marquee fare better than Infinia?
Marquee is mainly useful for non-spend benefits , and for some few spend based benefits..
Marquee mainly acts as a back up to Infinia ..

1)BMS ticket for upto 800.. per ticket
2)If your Infinia is on MC, Marquee acts as back up to Infinia on VISA infinite
3) For miscellaneous Online spends where Infinia can't be used to get @4.5%
4)For 8 Guest airport lounges
5) Rewards on Govt payments

Sunil R

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
No redemption fee for Marquee..
Full reemption can be done with points
god to hear

Today, I reached out to a Yes Bank agent to apply for the Marquee credit card. When he entered my PAN details, the agent informed me that there is already a credit card in my name and couldn't proceed further (previously, I applied for the First Exclusive card but didn't activate it, so the card got blocked). He insisted on contacting Yes Bank customer care to deactivate my existing card from my account, enabling me to apply for the Marquee card.

I reached out to Yes Bank customer care and explained my situation, requesting the deactivation of my existing account. However, I was informed by a customer care executive that my card had already been blocked in June 2023. I stated that I was unable to apply as there was still a card showing in my name. Consequently, the agent requested me to email yestouchcc@yesbank.in so that the backend team could deactivate the credit card in my name.

Hopefully, they can reset my account, making me eligible to apply again.

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Marquee is mainly useful for non-spend benefits , and for some few spend based benefits..
Marquee mainly acts as a back up to Infinia ..

1)BMS ticket for upto 800.. per ticket
2)If your Infinia is on MC, Marquee acts as back up to Infinia on VISA infinite
3) For miscellaneous Online spends where Infinia can't be used to get @4.5%
4)For 8 Guest airport lounges
5) Rewards on Govt payments
nice.. didn't see anyone talk about validity of marquee points?

Vksss

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
god to hear

Today, I reached out to a Yes Bank agent to apply for the Marquee credit card. When he entered my PAN details, the agent informed me that there is already a credit card in my name and couldn't proceed further (previously, I applied for the First Exclusive card but didn't activate it, so the card got blocked). He insisted on contacting Yes Bank customer care to deactivate my existing card from my account, enabling me to apply for the Marquee card.

I reached out to Yes Bank customer care and explained my situation, requesting the deactivation of my existing account. However, I was informed by a customer care executive that my card had already been blocked in June 2023. I stated that I was unable to apply as there was still a card showing in my name. Consequently, the agent requested me to email yestouchcc@yesbank.in so that the backend team could deactivate the credit card in my name.

Hopefully, they can reset my account, making me eligible to apply again.
try via RM, it will get resolved.. same happened with me

Sunil R

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
try via RM, it will get resolved.. same happened with me
Can you please share more information about yourself? (u can DM if you don't want to share publicly).

like did you previously apply to Yesbank CC and close it etc

Meanwhile, how did RM resolve? Were you able to apply for the Marquee card/ other yes card immediately or took time to apply?

I already sent mail to Yes Touch regarding my issue.. will try to get resolved via RM

avijith7

TF Buzz
Suggest me how my Yes Bank Reserv Card (Mastercard network) can be upgraded to Marquee Card? Should I wait for a mastercard variant of Marquee card for upgrade or should I close my Reserv card and then re-apply for Marquee card?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Suggest me how my Yes Bank Reserv Card (Mastercard network) can be upgraded to Marquee Card? Should I wait for a mastercard variant of Marquee card for upgrade or should I close my Reserv card and then re-apply for Marquee card?
very difficult question as of now ..
I would ask you to wait for a month or so to get some clarification on this.
Yes bank still haven't formalised their CC policy , I believe..
Meanwhile ask the same question and see what they say and update us..