• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Bank MARQUEE Credit Card launched - Features & Benefits | Full Details

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Their cluster head came to my residence and attested the documents after i escalated to RBIO. But yes branch has to attest it.
So, did you initially attested those documents from the branch?
Or did you send those docs directly to that address and then came to know that it had to be attested by the branch???

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
So, did you initially attested those documents from the branch?
Or did you send those docs directly to that address and then came to know that it had to be attested by the branch???
I had initially sent documents to Chennai w/o branch attestation which they rejected it. When i asked them for reason for rejection they said 'Documents not attested'.

Thats when i decided to RBIO them.The cluster head told me that branch attestation was mandatory.

rafzy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Get documents attested by local branch and then send to Chennai or else they'll reject.
that's how I did it in the 1st round. Seems the documents didn't reach Chennai office, or they misplaced it or something. Nobody could find it is what branch said. 2nd round I send everything directly to Chennai. No action after 2 weeks. They asked to send again, sent it third time last week. No update till today morning despite me calling the creditcard dept in Cochin repeatedly 3 times every bloody day... such senseless idiots work in YES bank.

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
that's how I did it in the 1st round. Seems the documents didn't reach Chennai office, or they misplaced it or something. Nobody could find it is what branch said. 2nd round I send everything directly to Chennai. No action after 2 weeks. They asked to send again, sent it third time last week. No update till today morning despite me calling the creditcard dept in Cochin repeatedly 3 times every bloody day... such senseless idiots work in YES bank.
Escalate to RBIO after complaining to PNO. That will set things rolling with them.