• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Bank Reserv + 3X Subscription Plan

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a new card to complement my Infinia. The main goal is to increase the rewards rate for a few lakhs of donations towards NGOs (both Indian and International). BOGO on movies, and rewards on rental and UPI transactions will be great to have but not necessary.

I recently came across the YES Reserv card, along with the 3X subscription offer for all spends. The following is how I see the reward rates:
  • 9% Points on Online Shopping (except on Select categories)**
  • 4.5% Points on Offline Shopping (except on Select categories)
  • 2.25% Points on Select categories
Assuming 25 paise per RP redemption rate, for flights and hotels.

The 9% rewards rate seems just too good to be true. Can anyone confirm? If it is indeed true, then why is this not the most talked about card for Forex transactions?

P.S: I don't mind paying the annual fee given the rewards.

helloworld

TF Legend
Thank you very much for the answer. Will this come under normal category (with 6% reward rate) or under select category (with lower reward rate) ?

purchase min. 200 and check netbanking after 2 days to know normal category or special.

Hope, its not big amount to test.

Not related to your query but about assurance of mcc and problems.

If you have not applied this card nd thinking to apply based on rewards..
note: anything can change any time especially yes restructured 3x in last 4 months 3 times. So, no gurantee and enjoy while it lasts.

Reactions: SSV

ARV

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
purchase min. 200 and check netbanking after 2 days to know normal category or special.

Hope, its not big amount to test.

Not related to your query but about assurance of mcc and problems.

If you have not applied this card nd thinking to apply based on rewards..
note: anything can change any time especially yes restructured 3x in last 4 months 3 times. So, no gurantee and enjoy while it lasts.
How to check in net banking i dont see the categories

• Hehe
Reactions: SSV

hs23new

TF Premier
I paid for 5x subscription in Jan and first billing cycle got over in feb 19. I got base reward points but not 5x.

Customer care saying that i will get points from next billing cycle. Thats really unacceptable.

Anyone faced this issue and got this resolve?

My plan to use excalation matrix PNO and RBI ombudsman since the twitter team has such low level of reading comprehension.

sm9811911

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I paid for 5x subscription in Jan and first billing cycle got over in feb 19. I got base reward points but not 5x.

Customer care saying that i will get points from next billing cycle. Thats really unacceptable.

Anyone faced this issue and got this resolve?

My plan to use excalation matrix PNO and RBI ombudsman since the twitter team has such low level of reading comprehension.
That’s not really an issue but a product feature. The 4x points are calculated after calendar month, so will have to wait for next months statement. 1x you get at trx settlement. Online bonus 1x you get at statements generation.

Can’t explain the logic here though.

hs23new

TF Premier
That’s not really an issue but a product feature. The 4x points are calculated after calendar month, so will have to wait for next months statement. 1x you get at trx settlement. Online bonus 1x you get at statements generation.

Thanks for the update. Then best thing to do is to change billing cycle to early next month.

RTR01

TF Premier

Even if unbilled will the 4x get credited after calendar month?

hs23new

TF Premier
How are you getting to know which transactions come under the 4 categories?
I got the mcc list from customer care. Its my laptop which I dont have right now. Will post later.

Yes was thinking on same lines. Let me know how it goes.
Got it changed to 12th (earliest possible). The due date is 1st of next month which is fine because I clear all dues before cibil report date.

RTR01

TF Premier
I got the mcc list from customer care. Its my laptop which I dont have right now. Will post later.

Got it changed to 12th (earliest possible). The due date is 1st of next month which is fine because I clear all dues before cibil report date.
Planing to buy gift card from park+. Is it eligible for 5x?

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Excellent Q. Tolls etc was in selected category before. Now it isn’t but that will not mean its in 5x. So, you will get normal rewards (24/200). But this is my opinion.
When did they change it? 3 weeks back, it was different list and now today it's different? How are they changing it without any announcement?

4th Feb vs 25th Feb.

Edit: Another list as on 3rd April.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-02-25-18-45-27-01_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-25-18-45-27-01_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    246.3 KB · Views: 41
  • Screenshot_2024-02-04-17-30-08-50_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-04-17-30-08-50_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    256.3 KB · Views: 41
  • Screenshot_2024-04-03-16-04-52-32_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-03-16-04-52-32_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    240.2 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

RTR01

TF Premier
Excellent Q. Tolls etc was in selected category before. Now it isn’t but that will not mean its in 5x. So, you will get normal rewards (24/200). But this is my opinion.
The problem is, I called them and asked and they said park+ transaction is eligible for 5x and it is in health care category. I was speechless and ended the call there and gave up until @hs23new told he has mcc list.

rajubhai

TF Buzz
For the merchant "Parviom Technologies P Gurgaon," you will earn 6 points for every 200 spent (as I received last month). Purchasing a gift card will also fall under the same category if the merchant name matches.

Last edited: