• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Bank Reserv + 3X Subscription Plan

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a new card to complement my Infinia. The main goal is to increase the rewards rate for a few lakhs of donations towards NGOs (both Indian and International). BOGO on movies, and rewards on rental and UPI transactions will be great to have but not necessary.

I recently came across the YES Reserv card, along with the 3X subscription offer for all spends. The following is how I see the reward rates:
  • 9% Points on Online Shopping (except on Select categories)**
  • 4.5% Points on Offline Shopping (except on Select categories)
  • 2.25% Points on Select categories
Assuming 25 paise per RP redemption rate, for flights and hotels.

The 9% rewards rate seems just too good to be true. Can anyone confirm? If it is indeed true, then why is this not the most talked about card for Forex transactions?

P.S: I don't mind paying the annual fee given the rewards.

helloworld

TF Legend
Has anyone subscribed and got 72 points per 200 rs online spend? According to plan details on the subscription page, we will get 48 points only (It says that existing structure is 12+12: 12 base points and 12 bonus points, and 3x will be applied on base 12 points only and not on 12 bonus points).

1704274728739.png

Looks like they made it official like that now..

Btw, to know actual reward points you need to wait till Jan statement.

These changes are implemented from Dec 21st onwards, so if anyone received statement in Jan'24 it contains ..

- 1x points or statement transactions
- 2x points (for transactions settled between Dec 21st to Dec 31st).

Last edited:

MartianManhunter

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I just got interested in this card and started reading and made a list of all the spends I can shift from Infinia. Now, the card is already devalued before applying. I guess, for Infinia holders, this new devaluation doesn't provide much upside and doesn't make sense to apply? or am I missing something?

CardCraftsman.

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I just got interested in this card and started reading and made a list of all the spends I can shift from Infinia. Now, the card is already devalued before applying. I guess, for Infinia holders, this new devaluation doesn't provide much upside and doesn't make sense to apply? or am I missing something?
Where gv doesn't work, it is way better. If you have significant spends on small different sites/shop or with brand that doesn't have gv, it is still a good card IMO.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Where gv doesn't work, it is way better. If you have significant spends on small different sites/shop or with brand that doesn't have gv, it is still a good card IMO.
Correct.. as it stands now these Yes cards ( Reserv and Marquee) have their own use cases where others wont fit in ..(or to complement)
They are still value for the money we pay for as these are not generally LTF

CC-Muncher

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Can you share your list plz

R@ndomiz€r

TF Select
I'm getting a FYF offer on this one as part of the surrogate programme. No docs needed but still expecting a CIBIL hit because WTF culture.

Even a blend of normal and select spends of roughly around 500-600k gives a cool reward of ~3% if 1 RP = 0.25p conversion (deducting subscription fees and surcharges for rent pay and other such select expenses). This is assuming select spends are more than normal spends. I think the returns should be boosted with 5k plan as it would be still over 3.5% post absorbing additional all costs.

Rough breakup of Spends and costs as follows -

Normal Online spends - 200k (Base Rewards - 24k, Accelerated 3xRP - 72k)
Select Spends (Insurance, Rent etc.) - 360k (Base Rewards - 10.8k, Accelerated 3xRP - 32.4k)

Total Rewards -

Base - 34k; Value - 8.5k
3X - 104k; Value - 26.1k
5X - 170k; Value - 42.5k

For 3X/5X Rewards - Net would also include deductions for subscription fees and surcharges.

Subscription fees - 3500/5000
Surcharges - 4500 (assumed for convenience's sake and ease of calculation as these charges can vary)

3X Net value - 26100-7500 = 18600

Returns - 18100/560k = 3.2%

5X Net Value - 42500-9500 = 33000

Returns - 33k/560k = ~5.9% (rounded off from 5.89)

Isn't this almost in the Infinia range at 3x level and way over it at 5x with freedom to spend on broader range of merchants? That too with direct redemption for vouchers (ones available at 0.25p exchange) and flights/hotels?

Need community members to help with my basic understanding and assumptions listed above.

Last edited:

hs23new

TF Premier
I'm getting a FYF offer on this one as part of the surrogate programme. No docs needed but still expecting a CIBIL hit because WTF culture.

Even a blend of normal and select spends of roughly around 500-600k gives a cool reward of ~3% if 1 RP = 0.25p conversion (deducting subscription fees and surcharges for rent pay and other such select expenses). This is assuming select spends are more than normal spends. I think the returns should be boosted with 5k plan as it would be still over 3.5% post absorbing additional all costs.

Rough breakup of Spends and costs as follows -

Normal Online spends - 200k (Base Rewards - 24k, Accelerated 3xRP - 72k)
Select Spends (Insurance, Rent etc.) - 360k (Base Rewards - 10.8k, Accelerated 3xRP - 32.4k)

Total Rewards -

Base - 34k; Value - 8.5k
3X - 104k; Value - 26.1k
5X - 170k; Value - 42.5k

For 3X/5X Rewards - Net would also include deductions for subscription fees and surcharges.

Subscription fees - 3500/5000
Surcharges - 4500 (assumed for convenience's sake and ease of calculation as these charges can vary)

3X Net value - 26100-7500 = 18600

Returns - 18100/560k = 3.2%

5X Net Value - 42500-9500 = 33000

Returns - 33k/560k = ~5.9% (rounded off from 5.89)

Isn't this almost in the Infinia range at 3x level and way over it at 5x with freedom to spend on broader range of merchants? That too with direct redemption for vouchers (ones available at 0.25p exchange) and flights/hotels?

Need community members to help with my basic understanding and assumptions listed above.
Your calculation is wrong as the card is already devalued. 3X means 6% and 5x means 9%.

hs23new

TF Premier
Has anyone subscribed and got 72 points per 200 rs online spend? According to plan details on the subscription page, we will get 48 points only (It says that existing structure is 12+12: 12 base points and 12 bonus points, and 3x will be applied on base 12 points only and not on 12 bonus points).

1704274728739.png
See this. + 3
15% is devalued to 9% now.

Post in thread '[Possible New Card] Yes First Exclusive Credit card getting converted to Yes Reserv Credit Card' https://www.technofino.in/community...d-to-yes-reserv-credit-card.19728/post-478499

R@ndomiz€r

TF Select
Your calculation is wrong as the card is already devalued. 3X means 6% and 5x means 9%.
I assume this rewards returns is about RP accrual. I'm asking actual value back on annual spends. Don't think it's returns are 6% if spent across categories i.e. select and normal. Because the posts you shared were simply shows working on RP accrual.

In that case, Marque is a better bet than Reserv 3x because of very similar RP accrual.

Hisoka

TF Ace
I’m constantly getting this error on logging in. Not able to register my card. Even their website wasn’t working few days back so I wasn’t able to track my application status.

Anyone else facing this issue?

IMG_9671.png

drsel

TF Legend
this has 5X plan also right for 5000+gst isnt that better.5X return will give 15% right?also subscription pages says rewards capped at 75000 per cycle but reserv credit card page says max 36000 rewards per month?
The 4x bonus points is capped at 75000 points per monthly billing cycle
That would imply a max. 1x of 18750 points and not 36000 points, if you want to spend only on online travel and dining to get the maximum 9% return.

So your total points only on travel and dining spends would be 93750 in the monthly billing cycle.
93750 points @0.25 for flight booking = Rs.23437.50 return (9% return) on max. Rs.260416 spend only on online travel and dining per billing cycle

Last edited: