• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Bank Reserv + 3X Subscription Plan

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a new card to complement my Infinia. The main goal is to increase the rewards rate for a few lakhs of donations towards NGOs (both Indian and International). BOGO on movies, and rewards on rental and UPI transactions will be great to have but not necessary.

I recently came across the YES Reserv card, along with the 3X subscription offer for all spends. The following is how I see the reward rates:
  • 9% Points on Online Shopping (except on Select categories)**
  • 4.5% Points on Offline Shopping (except on Select categories)
  • 2.25% Points on Select categories
Assuming 25 paise per RP redemption rate, for flights and hotels.

The 9% rewards rate seems just too good to be true. Can anyone confirm? If it is indeed true, then why is this not the most talked about card for Forex transactions?

P.S: I don't mind paying the annual fee given the rewards.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
this has 5X plan also right for 5000+gst isnt that better.5X return will give 15% right?also subscription pages says rewards capped at 75000 per cycle but reserv credit card page says max 36000 rewards per month?
Yes this is correct. 5X is even better if your spends are large enough..
There will definitely be devaluation coming sometime in future , in the way of capping reduction

Last edited:

pgarg24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yes this is correct. 5X is even better if your spends are large enough..
There will definitely be devaluation coming sometime in future , in the way of capping reduction
As per my understanding, 75k capping is for accelerated reward points.. and 36k is for base points (24 rp per 200 rs). So you can spend 3 lac on the card and you will get 36k max but accelerated you will get max 75k extra.

Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
As per my understanding, 75k capping is for accelerated reward points.. and 36k is for base points (24 rp per 200 rs). So you can spend 3 lac on the card and you will get 36k max but accelerated you will get max 75k extra.
Yes correct.. but these limits are per month

sourpai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Best use case I see is if some one books directly from Airline websites, then this card potentially gives 15% rewards (with 5X subscription). Or even places like cleartrip, makemytrip etc will work well. It is infact better than Axis Atlas

hs23new

TF Premier
Best use case I see is if some one books directly from Airline websites, then this card potentially gives 15% rewards (with 5X subscription). Or even places like cleartrip, makemytrip etc will work well. It is infact better than Axis Atlas
15% is devalued to 9% now.

Post in thread '[Possible New Card] Yes First Exclusive Credit card getting converted to Yes Reserv Credit Card' https://www.technofino.in/community...d-to-yes-reserv-credit-card.19728/post-478499

as33

TF Buzz
Has anyone subscribed and got 72 points per 200 rs online spend? According to plan details on the subscription page, we will get 48 points only (It says that existing structure is 12+12: 12 base points and 12 bonus points, and 3x will be applied on base 12 points only and not on 12 bonus points).

1704274728739.png