• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Bank MARQUEE Credit Card launched - Features & Benefits | Full Details

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
They might not have thought about the criteria for now, but since they have to reply ro you, they might as well add the criteria and call it a day ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„
Then I think I would deserve some money from them to give them the idea ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

And taking that money, I would invest 2L in ULIP to get INFINIA

Thatโ€™s called Business!!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

MAXXCARD

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
On this card i am trying to redeem my 60 K points against Croma voucher but it is saying that you can redeem only 50% of your points balance and remaining amount to be paid by card. Any solution for this?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
On this card i am trying to redeem my 60 K points against Croma voucher but it is saying that you can redeem only 50% of your points balance and remaining amount to be paid by card. Any solution for this?
We had this issue reported by some users sometime ago and it vanished automatically after a few days.
Wait for a week or so and try again

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
When did it vanish ? The restriction is still applicable to me :sick:
yes, it came back again ..for EGV redemption...
but in this case , I have enough points to cover my egv purchase...

1714990308881.png

but for flight redemption 100% available....

1714990964261.png

Last edited:

kumarvishwas

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Can some one confirm whether BOGO has limited seat quota per show ?
Anyone tried this?

On BookMyShow it shows as limited quota but is it actually or has everyone been able to book the tickets without any hassles at any point of time?

rafzy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Anyone tried this?

On BookMyShow it shows as limited quota but is it actually or has everyone been able to book the tickets without any hassles at any point of time?
I have recently booked 6 seats in one booking. 3 seats were free and had to pay for remaining 3 seats + taxes for all seats.
Last month booked 4 seats in one booking. charges as mentioned above.
booked 2 seats for my brother last month, same charges as above.
As far as I see , the only quota applicable would be 3 free seats per calendar month.

kumarvishwas

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I was going through the Yes Bank Marquee webpage and under the International Lounge section found that list of lounges can be checked using Priority Pass website so doesnโ€™t it means that they have partnered with Priority Pass.

Only thing is they are asking to swipe in Yes Bank card itself rather than issuing a priority pass separately.
IMG_4648.png

I was going through the Yes Bank Marquee webpage and under the International Lounge section found that list of lounges can be checked using Priority Pass website so doesnโ€™t it means that they have partnered with Priority Pass.

Only thing is they are asking to swipe in Yes Bank card itself rather than issuing a priority pass separately.
IMG_4648.png
One more thing. Complementary International lounge access only for primary card holders only, Not for Add on cards ? This is very confusing.

Lounge Access
  • Domestic Lounge Programe
    • 6 complimentary Domestic Airport Lounge visit in India per calendar quarter for Primary & Add-on Cardmember
  • International Lounge Programe
    • Unlimited Access to airport lounges internationally for Primary & Add-on card holders
  • Guest Visits: 8 Complimentary Lounge visits in a calendar year (Domestic or International)
Can you please re confirm that the unlimited International Lounge program valid for both primary and Add-on card holders. Or they have updated or changes the policy.

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
One more thing. Complementary International lounge access only for primary card holders only, Not for Add on cards ? This is very confusing.
Good point noticedโ€ฆ but they mentioned it is for add on and guests also (up to 8)

A lot of confusions around this

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Can you please re confirm that the unlimited International Lounge program valid for both primary and Add-on card holders. Or they have updated or changes the policy.
Good point noticedโ€ฆ but they mentioned it is for add on and guests also (up to 8)

A lot of confusions around this
Yes, there is a confusion of infomration presented differently at different places..
but there was no offcial communication about marquee limited to primary card holders only.

I think it is valid for both primary and addons and 8 guest passes (domestic + international)..

Last edited:

MAXXCARD

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Earlier they said that you will get in 90 days but now i think the time is over. If anyone got pls confirm

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Finally itโ€™s end of confusion regarding Yes Marquee card lounge access policy (it took me more than a month to get this into writing from Yes bank Presidential complaints email desk)

There is no spend based criteria to access domestic or international lounge through Yes Marquee card

Screenshot of the email (from Yes bank presidential complaints help desk) attached for your reference

Feels like a win in a battle!!!

Attachments

• IMG_7116.jpeg
    IMG_7116.jpeg
    282.2 KB · Views: 50