• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Bank MARQUEE Credit Card launched - Features & Benefits | Full Details

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
So bottomline no one knows what the minimum spend criteria for lounge access on marquee is. What an absolute let down.
We got a few members who used their card without any issue in domestic/international lounges

But we are not sure whether that worked only because they are still within the first 3 months of card issuance date

Let’s hope for the best!!!

Anmolb

TF Buzz
We got a few members who used their card without any issue in domestic/international lounges

But we are not sure whether that worked only because they are still within the first 3 months of card issuance date

Let’s hope for the best!!!
Yeah i guess we will have to wait and watch.

Honeydew

TF Buzz
Very good.. thanks a lot for the update...
Hey guys I had activated my marquee CC on 27 March. I had same query regarding domestic lounge access, and called yes bank twice and they said spend should be 35k in previous months to access lounge. However, I successfully used lounge on 2nd May twice (previous spend was 1200). So I guess, either there is no spend criteria for marquee or they have relaxed the criteria for people activating CC mid of quarter.

Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hey guys I had activated my marquee CC on 27 March. I had same query regarding domestic lounge access, and called yes bank twice and they said spend should be 35k in previous months to access lounge. However, I successfully used lounge on 2nd May twice (previous spend was 1200). So I guess, either there is no spend criteria for marquee or they have relaxed the criteria for people activating CC mid of quarter.

FOr the first quarter o spend required.. we need to know if it works i the 2nd quarter without spends...
we are waiting for this news from other members.

Thanks for the update anyway ...

Honeydew

TF Buzz
Funny thing is cust.care rep told me that u just spend 35k on 1st May and then u will be able to use lounge on 2nd May.
I guess the agents don't know much.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Funny thing is cust.care rep told me that u just spend 35k on 1st May and then u will be able to use lounge on 2nd May.
I guess the agents don't know much.
They are fresh graduates out of the university and may not know the real world scenarios.. they just inform us what they were briefly trained in.. Nothing else
very unfortunate for us, the customers..

Honeydew

TF Buzz
They are fresh graduates out of the university and may not know the real world scenarios.. they just inform us what they were briefly trained in.. Nothing else
Seems so, they took sweet 20 min to confirm and finally gave wrong info.

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge

Believe me, they have no clue… I’m not sure whether they would be able to tell the difference between a dc and cc 😅😅😂

At first they told me that min spend criteria is there but when I repeatedly asked it’s for the MARQUEE card then they put me on hold and confirmed that min spend criteria is not applicable for MARQUEE card

This exact same thing happened twice

So please don’t trust them and that’s why I’m trying to get an written confirmation from them to resolve this million dollar question

I have already reached there presidential desk and got a call back
That lady promised me to resolve this over 5-6 days

rafzy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
They might not have thought about the criteria for now, but since they have to reply ro you, they might as well add the criteria and call it a day 😄 😄 😄
Believe me, they have no clue… I’m not sure whether they would be able to tell the difference between a dc and cc 😅😅😂

At first they told me that min spend criteria is there but when I repeatedly asked it’s for the MARQUEE card then they put me on hold and confirmed that min spend criteria is not applicable for MARQUEE card

This exact same thing happened twice

So please don’t trust them and that’s why I’m trying to get an written confirmation from them to resolve this million dollar question

I have already reached there presidential desk and got a call back
That lady promised me to resolve this over 5-6 days

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
They might not have thought about the criteria for now, but since they have to reply ro you, they might as well add the criteria and call it a day 😄 😄 😄
To just make a point that they deserved their daily wages

Last edited: