• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Wyndham Status Match via MasterCard Offer

Garvit

TF Buzz
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Diamond Elite Benefits
Early Check-In
Caesars Rewards Status Match
Avis and Budget Car Rental Upgrades
Preferred Room Choice
20% Bonus Points
Late Check-out
Suite Upgrades
Welcome Amenity at Check-In (Free Snack/Beverage)
Give Gold Status to anyone

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-23-14-30-11-316_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-23-14-30-11-316_com.android.chrome.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 26

rafzy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Guys the email says DIAMOND status, but open the wyndham's app and login and you'll see PLATINUM.

Garvit

TF Buzz
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Guys the email says DIAMOND status, but open the wyndham's app and login and you'll see PLATINUM.
Can u show the image, it may be some glitch .You can reply on email with screenshot attached that u can't see diamond status reflecting on your app and do ensure that the membership id which u gave in email is same as with which u have login in your app.
Hope it helps.

rafzy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I had a regalia MC world and gave that BIN first. They sent me an email with DIAOMOND. WHen logged in it shows PLATINUM.
Later when I asked for clarification, they said it was mentioned DIAMOND in email as error, status is actually PLATINUM.
Now with the MC world elite bin shared above, I have emailed them again. Hopefully they upgrade to Diamond.

Thomas244

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I had a regalia MC world and gave that BIN first. They sent me an email with DIAOMOND. WHen logged in it shows PLATINUM.
Later when I asked for clarification, they said it was mentioned DIAMOND in email as error, status is actually PLATINUM.
Now with the MC world elite bin shared above, I have emailed them again. Hopefully they upgrade to Diamond.
Thank you all here got diamond again via MasterCard Till dec 24. I got in July also for 3 months via ihg status match but that was 3 months. I tried and got room upgrade to suite both visits using 7500 points For booking basic room.
I also have a MasterCard regalia di u get confirmed platinum with Indian card

rafzy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Thank you all here got diamond again via MasterCard Till dec 24. I got in July also for 3 months via ihg status match but that was 3 months. I tried and got room upgrade to suite both visits using 7500 points For booking basic room.
I also have a MasterCard regalia di u get confirmed platinum with Indian card
Yes got platinum with hdfc regalia world mc (Indian card). But i used the bin someone shared above and emailed them and vila, got upgraded to diamond :)

rafzy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Diamond Elite Benefits
Early Check-In
Caesars Rewards Status Match
Avis and Budget Car Rental Upgrades
Preferred Room Choice
20% Bonus Points
Late Check-out
Suite Upgrades
Welcome Amenity at Check-In (Free Snack/Beverage)
Give Gold Status to anyone
Thanks mate.. got diamond using the bin you shared

D7162

TF Ace
RML Group
VIP Lounge
First create your account on
Join
www.wyndhamhotels.com www.wyndhamhotels.com
Then email to wyndhamrewards@wyndham.com
With stating that you wish to upgrade your status under mastercard programme quoting you membership id that you have created .
Then after 3-4 days they will reply back asking you to provide bin number .
Then reply back with 54453501 this bin number
Then you will get confirmation from them that you have been upgraded to Diamond status.
Thanks , done

codenerd

TF Ace
I mailed them on 10th about my status match to Diamond as per the BIN shared above by Garvit.

Received confirmation mail about status match in just 3 days 😂.

Thanks a lot for sharing the BIN🙏😍

Also, on website, app and email, everywhere is clearly shows DIAOMOND Tier. 🙂

Attachments

• IMG_20240113_133341.jpg
    IMG_20240113_133341.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 15
Last edited: