• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Which will be the best way to apply for Axis Magnus Credit Card

daniel

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I am planning to apply for Magnus credit card, can someone please help me which is the best way to apply. Can we apply thru online or thru agents or directly in the bank.

As I don't have Axis Bank account, do I need to open one..?
I have the eligible salary limit for Magnus and I hold Amex travel card and Regalia Card. Please guide me.

ADITYA1904

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I applied axis MAGNUS credit card with the help of our respected sir @VIMALRAJ L and he is so kind with good nature and extremely helpful that he helped me to get my MAGNUS credit card and card is approved today all because of him…all credit goes to him…he helped me at every level for applying for card since he is from different state and language barrier and still he helped from application to approval of my credit card…i am extremely happy to get this card and part of magnus family…if anyone wants magnus or any axis credit card he will be there for you…thank you sir again for your valuable support and most importantly your valuable time…👏

tapray

TF Buzz
I have a HDFC regalia credit card with limit of 4.2 Lacs. I have taken Axis Vistara Signature card 6 months back.
Can I apply for Magnus on C2C Basic and what is the procedure