• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Where are you going to transfer your eDGE points?

Hisoka

TF Ace
I got my Magnus in Feb this year and till now I've used only Club Vistara as my transfer partner, as my Job is in Bangalore and I live in Delhi. I've some points in my edge rewards and was thinking of transferring everything into my Club Vistara account. But since I travel only once a quarter, utilising all my points will take around 10 economy class ticket and we don't know what's gonna happen to CV points after Vistara and Air India merger.

Since the devaluation is almost confirmed, what are you folks going to do with your eDGE reward points?. I've included only 2 options as these are the most used transfer partners by Magnus and Reserve usrs. Let us know if you've some other option in mind!

harshar

TF Select
VIP Lounge
i've transferred 80k each to vistara and accor, will transfer remaining 40k to krisflyer for a bali trip sometime, probably during SE
130k still to receive for the last 3 months, whatever I get will send to united.

rogerthat

TF Ace
Thanks everyone, it was only because I already have quite a few miles on my Skywards account so thought I could pool Edge rewards to it too. I guess I will go the CV route now.
Transferring Edge Rewards points to Emirates Skywards miles can be done via the Edge --> 5:4 Accor --> 2:1 Skywards route. However it only gives a 0.8 * 0.5 = 4:1 ratio which is not that great.

I think I will have to stick to Qatar Airways though I like Emirates' service, experience (especially booking) and facilities better.

Cashif

TF Buzz
An absolute newbie as card was approved only on July 25th but was able to spend 1 Lac to achieve Milestone rewards. What is the best way to utilize 30k points which I will receive in August. Planning for UK trip next year, so where can I utilize it better- Air travel or Hotel?

PS: went thru so many threads and now even more confused on how to utilize, so will much appreciate help.

typhoon

TF Select
An absolute newbie as card was approved only on July 25th but was able to spend 1 Lac to achieve Milestone rewards. What is the best way to utilize 30k points which I will receive in August. Planning for UK trip next year, so where can I utilize it better- Air travel or Hotel?

PS: went thru so many threads and now even more confused on how to utilize, so will much appreciate help.
Use for hotel, and if you don't want to utilize i can buy too. :)

HimachaliJeeper404

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Vistara has confirmed nothing changes after the merger which has now been delayed due to cci
Vistara has issues in redemption of award tickets. Yesterday only I have called them to check if I can get a ticket ticket by redeeming some CV points on the domestic sector (Pune--Del) but they said no inventory available for redemption tickets for next 15days.
So I am suspecting that with lot of Vistara cobranded cards, availability will be an issue

HimachaliJeeper404

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I have transferred 50K to Accor around 30K to Club ITC. I have around 1.2L miles remaining which I want to transfer to airmiles.
Now confused and need your suggestions on which program to move them to :
1. United
2. Miles&Smiles
3. Krisflyer

CV is a no-go for me considering redemption is becoming difficult these days.

sxchzy

TF Pioneer
VIP Lounge
Vistara has issues in redemption of award tickets. Yesterday only I have called them to check if I can get a ticket ticket by redeeming some CV points on the domestic sector (Pune--Del) but they said no inventory available for redemption tickets for next 15days.
So I am suspecting that with lot of Vistara cobranded cards, availability will be an issue
availability will always be based on demand and that has nothing to do with air india merger

Shadow747

TF Buzz
I have transferred 50K to Accor around 30K to Club ITC. I have around 1.2L miles remaining which I want to transfer to airmiles.
Now confused and need your suggestions on which program to move them to :
1. United
2. Miles&Smiles
3. Krisflyer

CV is a no-go for me considering redemption is becoming difficult these days.
if you have no rush to redeem miles then united or you will be able to use the miles in 3 year period then krisflyer/miles & smiles. Is you planning going to asia then krisflyer. if you are planning middle east/europe/africa then miles & smiles for turkish flights. If no idea about what to do and need backup of star alliance with no expiry then united. But before transferring, check some routes that you would like to fly on united, sia or turkish website as no one will be able to give 100% sure answer for a particular program for you.

moneydeep

TF Buzz
Why nobody transfers to Air Asia BIG?

They have cheapest flights asia sector. And points valid for 2 years and can be transferred to another account to increase validity.

Just wondering 🤔

chasni

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
what is accor devalues ?
If you start living in What ifs then you won't be able to live your life. Why consider only devaluation? There are many more risks: Accor banning your account, Accor going bankrupt, earthquake tomorrow, and many more.

I am not saying it can't happen. But my advice is to make the best decision based on the current information and then hope for the best.