• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Where are you going to transfer your eDGE points?

Hisoka

TF Ace
I got my Magnus in Feb this year and till now I've used only Club Vistara as my transfer partner, as my Job is in Bangalore and I live in Delhi. I've some points in my edge rewards and was thinking of transferring everything into my Club Vistara account. But since I travel only once a quarter, utilising all my points will take around 10 economy class ticket and we don't know what's gonna happen to CV points after Vistara and Air India merger.

Since the devaluation is almost confirmed, what are you folks going to do with your eDGE reward points?. I've included only 2 options as these are the most used transfer partners by Magnus and Reserve usrs. Let us know if you've some other option in mind!

Googix

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Have around 60k points, waiting for 1.2L points which i wont be redeeming at 5:4 :( Planning for a bali trip with Singapore stopover, have initiated transfer for 50k to krisflyer, have to figure out rest.

Hisoka

TF Ace
Have around 60k points, waiting for 1.2L points which i wont be redeeming at 5:4 :( Planning for a bali trip with Singapore stopover, have initiated transfer for 50k to krisflyer, have to figure out rest.
Nice. Isn't Krisflyer expensive? How many edge points are needed for a flight to Bali?

sam609619

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I have transferred it to ACCOR ... on the basis of value and no hard expiry ...

Considering 10:1 transfer in future. The current transfer value is 8 times more....

I have 2L points in my ACCOR account now.
Accor points expire in a year ??
I read some where on this community .

sxchzy

TF Pioneer
VIP Lounge
I got my Magnus in Feb this year and till now I've used only Club Vistara as my transfer partner, as my Job is in Bangalore and I live in Delhi. I've some points in my edge rewards and was thinking of transferring everything into my Club Vistara account. But since I travel only once a quarter, utilising all my points will take around 10 economy class ticket and we don't know what's gonna happen to CV points after Vistara and Air India merger.

Since the devaluation is almost confirmed, what are you folks going to do with your eDGE reward points?. I've included only 2 options as these are the most used transfer partners by Magnus and Reserve usrs. Let us know if you've some other option in mind!
Vistara has confirmed nothing changes after the merger which has now been delayed due to cci

Hisoka

TF Ace
Krisflyer is the best option. I heard Vistara is starting direct flights to Bali, so have to check on that.
I just checked, Krisflyer is showing 40k to Bali in Aug. Is there any way I can check the prices in miles without actually transferring them? If what @Googix saying is true (20k miles for one way trip to Bali), then it’s an excellent price.

CARDBITRAGE

TF Ace
I just checked, Krisflyer is showing 40k to Bali in Aug. Is there any way I can check the prices in miles without actually transferring them? If what @Googix saying is true (20k miles for one way trip to Bali), then it’s an excellent price.
SQ doesn't require you to transfer miles to check for award flights. Just login and click on "redeem miles". Input all the data and proceed. You should be able to see the miles requirement. It is 20k one way and 40k two way to DPS for economy saver.

Shadow747

TF Buzz
Transferred all my 2lac ER points to privilege club last night in hope for Q Suites. Also avios are used by 4 airlines plus good access to oneworld partners with no expiry with activity. This months spends planning to transfer to Accor to have a small buffer for hotels before devaluation.