• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

What should I do with my paylater account

Rounak

TF Neo
I am using Flipkart pay later service more than one year, recently I got a Flipkart Axis credit card which was delivered today, I mainly open my paylater account to improve my CIBIL score, and finally I got my first unsecured credit card, this is my only one credit card on my PAN card, usually a paylater shown in my credit profile as a personal loan, so what should I do with my Flipkart pay later account, because I open it to build my CIBIL only not more than that. And I got my life's first credit card so what should I do with my pay later account.

Rounak

TF Neo
After the card shows in your Cibil (check OneScore app), you should close your paylater account.

I was in the same boat as you are. I opened Paytm postpaid to build my Cibil. These apps show as CDL/personal loan in Cibil. Due to this, it hinders Cibil to go above 750.

If you use your CC, Cibil gradually will increase above 750. Close your paylater account as soon as the CC shows in your Cibil (can be checked on OneScore app).
Thanks bro