• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to close Flipkart and Amazon Paylater account?

anilkrsh

TF Premier
What is the easiest way to close Flipkart and Amazon Paylater ?

Also for FK, i never did any KYC, but they have given me full 60k credit limit!!!

I tried to close Amazon and they asked me to contact axio and Flipkart directed me to IDFC. As I dont know my customer ID or loan account, how do I close it?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230405-163933220 (1).jpg
    Screenshot_20230405-163933220 (1).jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 37

U_Utkrsh

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
You can call the IDFC cc and give them your primary number with flipkart. It will reflect the loan account there. They will surely help you out. I don’t hold an Amazon pay later account so don’t have any idea.

starstruck

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Also for FK, i never did any KYC, but they have given me full 60k credit limit!!!

I tried to close Amazon and they asked me to contact axio and Flipkart directed me to IDFC. As I dont know my customer ID or loan account, how do I close it?
You can check the detailed report from Experian to know the loan numbers of your Pay Later by using the app you screenshot from or by going to their website or by sending Hi to their registered mobile number 919920035444. All are free.

You can then contact respective financial institutions by quoting the loan number. You can try doing this by skipping the above step and just directly sending mail to their customer care with your registered email id and phone number you use for these accounts to close the accounts.

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge

For Amazon, I asked their customer care for closure. They did it from their end.

ambrewz

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge

The best and the easiest way to close Flipkart and Amazon Paylater accounts is calling up their respective customer call centers, that's it. I myself got them both closed last month without any problems.