• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

What is your highest Credit card limit on a single card?

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
So if not for traveling via Emirates, Emeralde vanilla is better?

Also, is Emirates Amex not offered as a twin card with Master?
ICICI cards are not that great , still even if you want to take , I would suggest emirates emeralde is better . If travel in emirates is not your priority then can opt cif vanilla emeralde in all 3 variants . Just ask the agent to tick all check boxes

Bodhi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
ICICI cards are not that great , still even if you want to take , I would suggest emirates emeralde is better . If travel in emirates is not your priority then can opt cif vanilla emeralde in all 3 variants . Just ask the agent to tick all check boxes
Can one get Emeralde in all three variants? I thought you could either opt for Visa or for twin cards - Master & Amex.

Bodhi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Please shed some light. Is it possible for one person to get all three variants? Have you heard of any such case?

Thank you @anirban.choudhury