• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Flaunt your highest ever cashback received on a single UPI transaction

the_collector

TF Premier
Hey guys,
As the title suggests, let's flaunt the highest cashback we have recieved on a single UPI transaction!

The format is as follows:

App/service used:
Transaction amount:
Cashback received:
*attach any proof of the reward*

For me, it was during Google pay prime days. This was when it was initially launched and they were looking to capture market share and were heavily rewarding it's users.

App/service used: Gpay (UPI via bank)
Transaction amount: Rs. 455
Cashback received: Rs. 684

I made this transaction to a friend for my biryani share. I vividly remember how satisfying that free biryani was!
They sure we're able to hook me on and I have been a loyal gpay user ever since!

It's another story that I have never recieved anything like this after that incident and that I have ever since been waiting to recieve rewards like that ( all we get now is the useless coupons 😂).

1000056372.jpg

Tagging some of TF's heavy hitters @S S V @Wealth is my birth right! @4uziaul @Abhishek012 @sxchzy @VISHESH_BANSAL @Chaitanya-a

Last edited:

P B R G

TF Ace
The highest amount of cashback I have earned so far is from Cred UPI (since September 2022). This amount includes zero referral benefits, only Cashback from UPI and bill pay.

1000093642.jpg

I don't remember the single highest cashback amount from Cred

Jupiter gave 1000 and Fi gave 600 cashback for referring my wife.

deep@vie

TF Legend
Of the many CBs I got, the one I remember most was for a trxn of Rs 50/- or so (for 2 milk packets) at our neighbourhood kirana shop, I got Rs 100/- as CB. About 2 months back. Used BHIM. Nearly 200% CB - unthinkable n shocked.
I got 100 twice from BHIM, first transaction was around 450 & second was around 100. Paid to sane merchant within a fraction of time.
Was surprised as never received anything above 2,4,5🤣