• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

What is your highest Credit card limit on a single card?

Bodhi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Not sure on what basis, first they rejected my request that I raised with my salary , stating that there is no such offer available for LTF Sapphiro based on salary , they can raise a request for LTF based on spend but as my spends were low for last year , they would not take up the request. After many follow ups and heated argument on twitter, I mailed their PNO , had to visit the branch couple of times, then one fine day received a mail that my LTF Rubyx is upgraded to LTF Sapphiro .
Well done! @anirban.choudhury

Perseverance and patience does pay off - after all.

bigbrain

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I got 15 lakhs limit on ICICI Amazon Pay credit card. They offered same limit on ICICI Platinum card and I chose not to increase. Followed by 8 laks on HDFC regalia. I am asking to upgrade Regalia to DCB with no luck.

7.4L on my ICICI Coral.

This was my first card which I got with a limit of 50k. At this point I can upgrade this to more "premium" cards, but the rewards structure of ICICI cards isn't appealing enough to me so I'm sticking with this one.

OneMileAtATime

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
14.7 lac on citi card got increased today only, probably used only thrice in previous year. Not sure how this limit enhancement works with banks.
Comparatively Infinia which is main card has around 10.5 lac

mojo4eva

TF Buzz
13.1 L on HDFC regelia, with an offer to increase it further...I asked for Infinia upgrade but that has not happened so far
Got my magnus earlier this week with a 6.5L limit.
I have a amex gold charge card on which they say there is no limit since it's a charge card but I am sure there is one