• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

What is the spending/credit limit criteria to upgrade existing LEGEND card to any super premium Indusind Credit Card

ankit540iitr

TF Buzz
I had no account with IndusInd bank except a credit card with one lakh limit. They upgraded it 4 times (legend, pinnacle, etc) in less than 18 months and finally I got the Vistara card with 10k fees and 2 lakh credit limit. Few months later, I sent them email statement of my other bank cards with 5 lakh credit limit and requested them to increase the limit on Vistara card. They did a cibil check and increased the credit limit to 5 lakh.

raj007

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I have 1 month old legend card with limit of 4.7 lakhs.
I requested through email to upgrade to LTF Pinnacle but they denied and said it can be upgraded but joining fee will be levied.
For me legend is of no use. Could anyone suggest what to do to get LTF Pinnacle. I have no issue closing Legend card also.

ankit540iitr

TF Buzz
I have 1 month old legend card with limit of 4.7 lakhs.
I requested through email to upgrade to LTF Pinnacle but they denied and said it can be upgraded but joining fee will be levied.
For me legend is of no use. Could anyone suggest what to do to get LTF Pinnacle. I have no issue closing Legend card also.
Pinnacle card is offered LTF with Grande account if you spend 50k within first 3 months. Otherwise, a one-time fee of 5000 is charged for the card.

elite34700

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I would like to upgrade my Legend Card (5 Lakhs Limit) to Pioneer Heritage Metal CC. I am ready to pay fees for the upgrade. I have exclusive account. Contacted cc. They said its on invite basis only. Contact branch.. Visited nearest branch. The RM is insisting openng new account and investment to get card upgrade. Any suggestions.
Still looking for an upgrade ?

kvndsz512

TF Select
VIP Lounge
The member has been blacklisted I believe. Are you looking for an upgrade to heritage metal ? What’s your current limit on existing IndusInd card ?
why was he blacklisted?

btw have 2L limit only and it's legend now but as its a very bad card 😆 hardly i use it

but have other cards with decent limits like 4-5L icici emerald / idfc wealth etc

elite34700

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
He was dual selling and impersonating as a IndusInd employee. Oh so after risk weight increase they aren’t doing a C2C or taking ITR. Unless income bucket is fulfilled nothing much can be done.😅 What’s the income range, I’ll check with a few people if they can get a deviation.

CardGame

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
He was dual selling and impersonating as a IndusInd employee. Oh so after risk weight increase they aren’t doing a C2C or taking ITR. Unless income bucket is fulfilled nothing much can be done.😅 What’s the income range, I’ll check with a few people if they can get a deviation.
Am not salaried. Only c2c or ITR is possible for me

gamersgzb

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Member has been whitelisted again.. as his account was previously banned and now it's not banned anymore..

kvndsz512

TF Select
VIP Lounge
but they are giving ..one indusind Bank employee is offering pioneer legacy (the plastic one) for 50k fees + gst and u will get 50k luxe vouchers but tbh found those vouchers completely useless at present

elite34700

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
but they are giving ..one indusind Bank employee is offering pioneer legacy (the plastic one) for 50k fees + gst and u will get 50k luxe vouchers but tbh found those vouchers completely useless at present
Oh I see but I don’t think C2C applications are happening right now . Maybe the employee isn’t aware of that.

pranjal1984

TF Select
Same here. I got Legend with 5 lakhs limit 3 months back. I got a call some days back from the Bank offering me LTF Pinnacle card but with 15k joining fees. I asked how it can be LTF with joining fees. Finally i denied as I have not used the card much.

• Hehe
Reactions: SSV