• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

What is the spending/credit limit criteria to upgrade existing LEGEND card to any super premium Indusind Credit Card

tryabp

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I would like to upgrade my Legend Card (5 Lakhs Limit) to Pioneer Heritage Metal CC. I am ready to pay fees for the upgrade. I have exclusive account. Contacted cc. They said its on invite basis only. Contact branch.. Visited nearest branch. The RM is insisting openng new account and investment to get card upgrade. Any suggestions.

Yes, for Pioneer they have strict criteria. But now in their new product 'Indus Grande' they are giving Prioneer Debit Card on paid basis (2999Rs). You can open an account on 5 lac funding and get https://www.indusind.com/in/en/personal/accounts/saving-account/indus-grande.html this account. Or you can surrogate it with health insurance, life insurance products. No CC Surrogate available in this for now.

Also you will get Free Pinnacle CC for whole family with this. Calculate the value and even if you close the account you will retain the benefits.

You have to negotiate Pioneer Credit Card along with that. Please see you got any luck. I have also opened Grande account yesterday. Lets work together to get more out of it.

I have spoken to another branch in bangalore. The BM is saying paid Mastercard metal heritage card has lounge access problems. He says if issued now. It Will not work. He is insisting to take paid Visa card. Anyone has experience in Mastercard metal heritage card lounge access. Or the the BM tell wrong info to take Visa card

tryabp

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I have spoken to another branch in bangalore. The BM is saying paid Mastercard metal heritage card has lounge access problems. He says if issued now. It Will not work. He is insisting to take paid Visa card. Anyone has experience in Mastercard metal heritage card lounge access. Or the the BM tell wrong info to take Visa card
Why are you looking for this card? Key points to note?

AlphaCAT

TF Ace
Contributor
Yes, for Pioneer they have strict criteria. But now in their new product 'Indus Grande' they are giving Prioneer Debit Card on paid basis (2999Rs). You can open an account on 5 lac funding and get https://www.indusind.com/in/en/personal/accounts/saving-account/indus-grande.html this account. Or you can surrogate it with health insurance, life insurance products. No CC Surrogate available in this for now.

Also you will get Free Pinnacle CC for whole family with this. Calculate the value and even if you close the account you will retain the benefits.

You have to negotiate Pioneer Credit Card along with that. Please see you got any luck. I have also opened Grande account yesterday. Lets work together to get more out of it.
It says free Pinnacle CC is complimentary with this account , then why we have to negotiate ?? And if we can retain Pinnacle CC as LTF even after closing the account , this is perhaps the best proposition by Indusind like ever !!

tryabp

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
It says free Pinnacle CC is complimentary with this account , then why we have to negotiate ?? And if we can retain Pinnacle CC as LTF even after closing the account , this is perhaps the best proposition by Indusind like ever !!
You will get Pinnacle for free & you can Negotiate for other super premium cards.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
I have indusind Select account (eligible for exclusive as well) with a legend card limit is 5.5 lacs.

Should I go for exclusive with the pinnacle card?
If you're receiving Pinnacle for free, then go for it; otherwise, it's not worth the hassle. Exclusive is only beneficial for the first-year free locker and the Zero Markup Fees Debit card.

hs23

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Pro Tip: Visit the Branch. Keep good balance in savings account (or visit to open new account).
RM: Sir, we have good investment schemes.
You. Either go for any life insurance, health insurance or Mutual Fund. (If you have any requirement).
And then negotiate for super premium upgrade.

I have done Aura Edge to Pinnacle (Free) & Pinnacle to Vistara Card (10k). Using this method. Also, I spend significant amount on CC.
I have 30k limit on Aura Edge. I think min 50k limit is required to upgrade to pinnacle credit card, is that correct? Any Ideas on how to get limit enhancement?

tryabp

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I have 30k limit on Aura Edge. I think min 50k limit is required to upgrade to pinnacle credit card, is that correct? Any Ideas on how to get limit enhancement?
I received free upgrade when my limit reached 1.5 lac +. So, you need to submit your income proof to Indus and get limit increased. Or call customer care and threaten them with closing the card due to low limit. Wish u luck!

hs23

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I received free upgrade when my limit reached 1.5 lac +. So, you need to submit your income proof to Indus and get limit increased. Or call customer care and threaten them with closing the card due to low limit. Wish u luck!
I threatened to close my account and they closed it, retention team didnt give any offers. For fresh application, offline bank agent told me I need to wait one month and I will also take CIBIL hit. So I asked to reactivate, which they did immediately and sending a new card in 4 days.

I will try the income proof method as C2C is not accepted by Indusind.

shutapdiya

TF Ace
Contributor
will there be any CIBIL hit if we request LE based on income proof?

PRIYANSHU_

TF Premier
i am having platinum cc how to get it upgraded to legend.
curr limit = 75k
3+ months old
already sent a mail they are saying only after 6 months they will think about the upgrade.

Will applying for card closer get me upgraded to legend cc.

Last edited: