• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

What is the joining fee for Citi PremierMiles Credit Card?

viveksingh1005

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Yup, 10,000 miles. Though you can redeem directly on selected category of spends like F&B etc. Citi directly sends you sms to redeem them. But the conversion ratio is not just worth it :) Keep stacking up the miles, that's what I can see as they never expire
how can we get value out of it ? I see just 4 miles for 100 , which meas 2 airmiles for every 100 Rs spent
How this is a good card? even sbi prime give 4 CV points for ecery 200 spent ?

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
D
how can we get value out of it ? I see just 4 miles for 100 , which meas 2 airmiles for every 100 Rs spent
How this is a good card? even sbi prime give 4 CV points for ecery 200 spent ?
Did you just compare CV points with international ffps’ mile transfer? 😅
2 KF Miles are way more superior than 2 CV points. The only card that can give almost same and somewhat better value than Citi PM is the Axis Atlas.

viveksingh1005

TF Select
VIP Lounge
D

Did you just compare CV points with international ffps’ mile transfer? 😅
2 KF Miles are way more superior than 2 CV points. The only card that can give almost same and somewhat better value than Citi PM is the Axis Atlas.
pardon me for my ignorance , i wanted to know how this card can be used effectively , is it better than DCB/Infania or any other travel card?

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Yup, 10,000 miles. Though you can redeem directly on selected category of spends like F&B etc. Citi directly sends you sms to redeem them. But the conversion ratio is not just worth it :) Keep stacking up the miles, that's what I can see as they never expire
Does the pay with points work with discount coupons also?

Suppose I book a flight on MMT of 10K rupees, apply 10% discount code and pay 9K rupees. Then I get an sms to pay with miles earned. I pay 4500 via 10K miles. Now final credit card bill is generated with 4500. Is this how it works?

One more thing, someone mentioned that mmt is now selling Flipkart vouchers. So, can I buy them from MMT and redeem against miles as well?