• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

what is axis bank consolidated charges

dhiraz

TF Ace
How often it is charged ?
Don't know.
How they charge?
What they charge?
When they charge?

Because they mixup everything in the form of consolidated charges. They are not clearly mentioned what they charged for. I see these current charges in the NetBanking shows as SMS Alerts.

If they charged why they reversed.
Why not fully reversed. 🤦

I don't know the system of Axis how they work?

Cierdo

TF Premier
These charges are SMS charges charged under the head of consolidated charges.
They are charged quarterly at the rate of Rs. 0.25/SMS with a max cap of Rs. 15 per quarter.
Earlier these charges used to be flat Rs. 15/ quarter, now they are less due to a certain shift in guidelines.
Rest assured these charges are legit and not fraudulent or invalid.

akshayhs

TF Ace
Consolidated = Combine a number of things to a singular value.
So basically, the bank would have levied miscellanious charges for various services and just add a single record to your statement rather than mentioning all of them separately. Frankly, I don't think anybody would find any difficulty to see individual charges as it gives the customer more clarity about what was levied. Banks use these techniques in the name of simplicity and play with us.

From the screenshot above, the genetleman was charged twice compared to the actual charges that were supposed to be deduced. Hence, the excess charge (50%) has been reversed back to the account.

Rahul92

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Consolidated = Combine a number of things to a singular value.
So basically, the bank would have levied miscellanious charges for various services and just add a single record to your statement rather than mentioning all of them separately. Frankly, I don't think anybody would find any difficulty to see individual charges as it gives the customer more clarity about what was levied. Banks use these techniques in the name of simplicity and play with us.

From the screenshot above, the genetleman was charged twice compared to the actual charges that were supposed to be deduced. Hence, the excess charge (50%) has been reversed back to the account.
So these are charged once per quarter ?