• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

What is annual maintenance charge in the context of a savings bank account?

nangkong

TF Select
I was in the process of opening an HDFC account online and on the page where the customer has to select an account type, I saw this:
hdfc-amc.png
What does Annual Maintenance Charge exactly mean here? I looked it up and it probably means the annual fees of the debit card, but I still am not completely sure and would really appreciate it if somebody could please confirm it for me. Also, if it is indeed the charges for the DC, does it mean that I can ask to be issued the most rewarding DC HDFC can provide as part of my welcome kit and use it for free (waived off) for the first year?

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I was in the process of opening an HDFC account online and on the page where the customer has to select an account type, I saw this:
hdfc-amc.png
What does Annual Maintenance Charge exactly mean here? I looked it up and it probably means the annual fees of the debit card, but I still am not completely sure and would really appreciate it if somebody could please confirm it for me. Also, if it is indeed the charges for the DC, does it mean that I can ask to be issued the most rewarding DC HDFC can provide as part of my welcome kit and use it for free (waived off) for the first year?
If you don't maintain 5000 . U won't be charged 300 rs non maintenance charges.
For a year .
For dc u will be charged.

If u below 25 open hdfc digi youth account.
Free dc fy

iNokia

TF Premier
hdfc-amc.png
Legal version of this

Attachments

• IMG_2032.jpeg
    IMG_2032.jpeg
    73.3 KB · Views: 25

NShah

TF Legend
Contributor
hdfc-amc.png
i think dc annual fee
When you open an online savings account in HDFC Bank, HDFC offers Millenia DC which is free for the first year.

varun__goel_

TF Legend
i think dc annual fee
When you open an online savings account in HDFC Bank, HDFC offers Millenia DC which is free for the first year.
Nhi, dc fees to lgegi

I would recommend not take any chance and maintain mab. Though it will remain 0 for few months, but you won't get to know when it is restored to original mab. For me it changed within 5-6 months