• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

What is a decent number of credit enquiries

ank_sh1

TF Premier
Hi there,
I am looking for a number of credit inquiries which is good or not bad for cibil score. I personally have 41 hard enquiries in the last 2 years, and I am not sure if it's way too high or okay or good. I see here many people holding numbers of credit cards and I don't think that would be possible without numbers of hard enquiries.

What is the ideal number of enquiries to have in a month or quarter a year or 3 years?

Thanks,

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
True , ICICI didn't report in my profile in October, September k baad sidha November.
Aur mere liye mushkil ye hai, ki ICICI ka outstanding hi sabse jyada hai.
In this case, try to time the 0 utilisation, to coincide with ICICI reporting timeline

D₹V

TF Prestige
Axis generally reports their account standing at the end of every month ..
But this month will be reported next month ending

Since your usage is in negative, you won't notice.

They sometimes report usage of billing date or sometimes month end usage.

That's why I've recently changed billing cycle.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
They sometimes report usage of billing date or sometimes month end usage.
Actually you are right in this case, they do report twice, statement end date and calendar month end..
calendar month end is a definite one I think.

My report as on today..
My last reported as on 31st Oct..
My statement end dates is : 2nd of Oct..

1701278404031.png
1701278431160.png

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
But this month will be reported next month ending

Since your usage is in negative, you won't notice.
But anyway, the point is, AXIS is regular in reporting and doesn't miss out on reprorting .. unlike ICICI... ICICI we don't know when they report .. sometimes after 2 months and some times after 3 months or even more..

D₹V

TF Prestige
But anyway, the point is, AXIS is regular in reporting and doesn't miss out on reprorting .. unlike ICICI... ICICI we don't know when they report .. sometimes after 2 months and some times after 3 months or even more..
HDFC is faster than anyone!

After month end, it reflects in 1st week of new month.