• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

What is a decent number of credit enquiries

ank_sh1

TF Premier
Hi there,
I am looking for a number of credit inquiries which is good or not bad for cibil score. I personally have 41 hard enquiries in the last 2 years, and I am not sure if it's way too high or okay or good. I see here many people holding numbers of credit cards and I don't think that would be possible without numbers of hard enquiries.

What is the ideal number of enquiries to have in a month or quarter a year or 3 years?

Thanks,

KeytoKrishna

TF Buzz
Hi there,
I am looking for a number of credit inquiries which is good or not bad for cibil score. I personally have 41 hard enquiries in the last 2 years, and I am not sure if it's way too high or okay or good. I see here many people holding numbers of credit cards and I don't think that would be possible without numbers of hard enquiries.

What is the ideal number of enquiries to have in a month or quarter a year or 3 years?

Thanks,
No need of checking for 2 or 3 years - Finance entities only check 3 to 6 months back enquiries. If you want to apply for something Make enquiries to minimum and apply

P B R G

TF Ace
There are some loan enquiries of 1000 , 2000 rs, which I don't even know. Does email helps? As I read in some of the threads in the community, people saying ICICI mentioned that they can't help in removing the enquiries in credit score reports.
Mail to PNO directly. They have to remove if you haven't authorised the enquiries.

I have removed so many duplicate enquiries in the past. This week Kotak did double enquiry on Myntra CC, I directly mailed to CEO along with Nodal office and grievance redressal office. Got a response as well informing me about the initiation of enquiry suppression process.

suryatejad

TF Buzz
Mail to PNO directly. They have to remove if you haven't authorised the enquiries.

I have removed so many duplicate enquiries in the past. This week Kotak did double enquiry on Myntra CC, I directly mailed to CEO along with Nodal office and grievance redressal office. Got a response as well informing me about the initiation of enquiry suppression process.
Thanks for responding. I will mail PNO and Nodal officer. And I have same issue with kotak, they did two enquiries for my recent Indian oil credit card. Can you share kotak bank email IDs whom you emailed regarding your issue. Thanks in advance