• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

What are the best HNI / Premium Bank Accounts

Hey! I have about ~20-30L liquid currently which I want to put in an HNI/Premium Savings account and withdraw after a few month without losing the premium status..

What are the best bank accounts which offer premium (pref metal and one which gives unlimited lounge domestic and international without spend based) debit cards and not just some visa platinum version and potentially LTF credit cards (again pref metal but not rly compulsory)???

I tried HDFC Imperia but their service sucks and RM doesn’t respond..

Yugi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
These days no one is giving LTF Super Premium Cards for initial funding. At max you can negotiate for a paid card, if aren't meeting any requirements for that card, they will approve it.

All banks review your account status now, so if you don't maintain requisite funds, you will be downgraded. Gone are the good old days when they continued the benefits even without maintaining the funds.

These days no one is giving LTF Super Premium Cards for initial funding. At max you can negotiate for a paid card, if aren't meeting any requirements for that card, they will approve it.

All banks review your account status now, so if you don't maintain requisite funds, you will be downgraded. Gone are the good old days when they continued the benefits even without maintaining the funds.
Oof 😰
which banks do u recommend for keeping 20-30L for a few months???? (Ignoring getting a cc paid/ltf anyhow)

Any bank giving unlimited lounge on a dc?

helloworld

TF Legend
Oof 😰
which banks do u recommend for keeping 20-30L for a few months???? (Ignoring getting a cc paid/ltf anyhow)

Any bank giving unlimited lounge on a dc?

whichever bank gives that money whenever you need?

whichever closest to you?

but anycase, as soon as you takeout that money either you have to pay penalty or downgrade.

take - Indus Pioneer or DBS Treasures or ICICI wealth select or Axis Burgundy but know this their service (as you mentioned above) and RM maynot respond (which I'm thinking if you keep money for only few months, whats the requirement with RM?)

you may not get locker easily without investment plan neither any exclusivity?

BoB premier account might give but has annual fee of 5k or 10k, check once.

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Hey! I have about ~20-30L liquid currently which I want to put in an HNI/Premium Savings account and withdraw after a few month without losing the premium status..

What are the best bank accounts which offer premium (pref metal and one which gives unlimited lounge domestic and international without spend based) debit cards and not just some visa platinum version and potentially LTF credit cards (again pref metal but not rly compulsory)???

You can try HSBC Premier account. They give a credit card with reward rate on lines of SC Ultimate.

doraemon

TF Legend
Better to invest somewhere giving good returns

I have read many threads here and one thing for sure
They will downgrade u after a certain Period

The main point is the definition of certain period depends upon your relationship

Like my ICICI branch is opening wealth account on 10L ip
But they have clearly told me that u will have to maintain amb otherwise after 2 quarter they will downgrade

Same is case with HDFC

I read about HDFC banking programmes

In classic preferred and imperia there is a very slight difference

And now they also have started downgrading

Indusind is known for its freeze issues
Axis don't Know!

There was a Au royale which was sometime back with milestone Amazon voucher but they stopped that offer so no benefit of investing there as well

Regrading cc what I believe is Paisa chalta hai
If u can convince bm everything is possible

That was my personal opinion!

raghav_mri

TF Buzz

I would rather buy HDFBANK instead of opening an Imperia account in HDFCBANK

PS:- Not an investment advice, just an opinion