• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Weird experience with HDFC Bank

onlinetushar

TF Buzz
I am writing to share my recent experience with the HDFC Millennia credit card application process. Three days ago, I applied for the credit card and eagerly awaited a response on the status of my application. However, when I checked the application status online, it showed that my application had been declined. Naturally, I was disappointed, and I wondered if there was something I had missed or if there was a mistake in my application.

Despite the initial disappointment, today, I received a virtual credit card on my mail from HDFC with 94K limit. To my surprise, I was able to successfully use it for two transactions without any problems. While this came as a pleasant surprise, I still haven't received any message regarding the approval of my physical card or its delivery.

I am now confused about the status of my application and the physical credit card delivery. I am unsure if there was an error in the online application status or if there is a delay in the physical card delivery. Has anyone else had a similar experience with HDFC credit card? I would love to hear from you and learn more about your experience with their application process.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post, and I look forward to hearing from you.

arunb248

TF Buzz
HDFC backend system is messy. So many technical glitches. Yesterday internet banking didn't work well. Raise a request to customer care that you didn't get the physical card. They will take care rest.

Ramesh Satta

TF Buzz
I have experienced the same thing last year, I have applied for HDFC card through agent and for my dissapointment the status shown as declined then after received an email with virtual card details and limit and after 1 week I guess I have received the card through Indiapost(May be because of my aadhar address which has my village address) . I think same will happen to you
I am writing to share my recent experience with the HDFC Millennia credit card application process. Three days ago, I applied for the credit card and eagerly awaited a response on the status of my application. However, when I checked the application status online, it showed that my application had been declined. Naturally, I was disappointed, and I wondered if there was something I had missed or if there was a mistake in my application.

Despite the initial disappointment, today, I received a virtual credit card on my mail from HDFC with 94K limit. To my surprise, I was able to successfully use it for two transactions without any problems. While this came as a pleasant surprise, I still haven't received any message regarding the approval of my physical card or its delivery.

I am now confused about the status of my application and the physical credit card delivery. I am unsure if there was an error in the online application status or if there is a delay in the physical card delivery. Has anyone else had a similar experience with HDFC credit card? I would love to hear from you and learn more about your experience with their application process.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post, and I look forward to hearing from you.