• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Way to get unsecured Kotak CC if holding secured CC?

soumendunanda

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I have my 811 dd cc (fd) and now I'm unable to apply for unsecured cc,the bank agents telling you have close the fd card and wait for 6 months...but customer are are telling you can apply ,what to do? anyone has 2nd credit card from kotak?

Solution
Ok Now Please Close The Secured CC… And Apply For Kotak CC With ITR/Salary Slip…If You’re Having A 811 Account Close That Also And Please Open A Regular Account.

Hope It Will Help You
I have got Kotak White LTF with 811 account . So , dont think .. Account is an issue .
@soumendunanda you just have to close FD card now . Wait for 6m and you will get pre-approved offer after that ... Just keep using your 811 Account to the fullest !

AsB

TF Ace
Quick Question - I have pre-approved offer from Kotak for Kotak White, but it is not LTF. I had recently applied for Kotak Card, but it was rejected because my area pincode was not servicable at that time. But, now, I am in a servicable pin code.
If I let go of the pre-approved White Card, will I get the option to apply for other cards (pre-approved or otherwise)?