• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to get unsecured credit card student 21

JaxRahul

TF Buzz
I am student and I already have 771 cibil so I applied for kiwi but got rejected for credit card so I applied for kotak fd card(2 month old)but I want unsecured one and thinking of closing kotak fd
I opened hdfc digiyouth acc with 7k ruppes, so should I close fd and add 5 k to hdfc and what's the trick to get fast

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I am student and I already have 771 cibil so I applied for kiwi but got rejected for credit card so I applied for kotak fd card(2 month old)but I want unsecured one and thinking of closing kotak fd
I opened hdfc digiyouth acc with 7k ruppes, so should I close fd and add 5 k to hdfc and what's the trick to get fast
Never close your kotak card .. whats ur pincode .. tier 1,tier 2 or tier 3 city

Tejo

TF Legend
Atleast maintain for 1 yr if you don't have any active card/loan in your cibil .....

amank70471

TF Buzz
Just keep good balance in hdfc bank you will start getting offers soon atleast (within 3-4 months).

kratos7

TF Select
Just keep good balance in hdfc bank you will start getting offers soon atleast (within 3-4 months).
I have hdfc digi youth savings account, I maintain 50,000 in it and using my debit card to the fullest( someone told me to use debit card to get credit card offers). Whenever my account balance goes before 40,000, I quickly add 10-15k in hdfc account. In how much time will I get hdfc card offer.

amank70471

TF Buzz
I have hdfc digi youth savings account, I maintain 50,000 in it and using my debit card to the fullest( someone told me to use debit card to get credit card offers). Whenever my account balance goes before 40,000, I quickly add 10-15k in hdfc account. In how much time will I get hdfc card offer.
Mine is also digi youth account.I opened account in dec 2022 and got pre-approved offer for moneyback+ with 30k limit in march 2023 (Avg balance maintained = 30-50k).if u can maintain more balance then u will get more limit.. I am now trying to get millenia Cc.

JaxRahul

TF Buzz
Mine is also digi youth account.I opened account in dec 2022 and got pre-approved offer for moneyback+ with 30k limit in march 2023 (Avg balance maintained = 30-50k).if u can maintain more balance then u will get more limit.. I am now trying to get millenia Cc.
I don't have that much money

kratos7

TF Select
I want regalia gold cause of airport lounge access, I travel by flight twice every quarter

simplegarv

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Wait bro wait... TIME is the road and PATIENCE is way to success.

gauravbhati

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I got the HDFC Moneyback card same way. Maintained the balance and had good transaction history. For few weeks I maintained the classic a/c and then I was issued the card at low limit but was LTF. And after which I withdrew the balance and haven't maintained any balance. The classic a/c has been downgrade to standard but got LE in CC few weeks ago.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I got the HDFC Moneyback card same way. Maintained the balance and had good transaction history. For few weeks I maintained the classic a/c and then I was issued the card at low limit but was LTF. And after which I withdrew the balance and haven't maintained any balance. The classic a/c has been downgrade to standard but got LE in CC few weeks ago.
Classic downgrade? In how many month ?