• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to get Hdfc Millennia Ltf Credit Card on C2C basis?

Ak Singh

TF Ace
I have HDFC MAX Saving Account, how can i get hdfc millennia credit card ltf free, i don't have any hdfc bank credit card. i have amazon icici card with 100k limit and seven month old. how can I Apply card to card basis for this. Is income documents required for card to card basis. do they verification of office and home .My hdfc account is 2 1/2 old month account. Disc: I had applied hdfc swiggy credit card in october 2023 but it was rejected that time I had not account with hdfc bank.

Shoxie

TF Premier
I have HDFC MAX Saving Account, how can i get hdfc millennia credit card ltf free, i don't have any hdfc bank credit card. i have amazon icici card with 100k limit and seven month old. how can I Apply card to card basis for this. Is income documents required for card to card basis. do they verification of office and home .My hdfc account is 2 1/2 old month account. Disc: I had applied hdfc swiggy credit card in october 2023 but it was rejected that time I had not account with hdfc bank.
You should apply offline via the branch, or an agent, with 1l in Apay card, you'll probably get Millennia. Just make sure that you confirm that you're getting millennia In all the verification calls that you receive.

Last edited:

Ak Singh

TF Ace
You should apply offline via the branch, or an agent, with 1l in Apay card, you'll probably get Millennia. Just make sure that you confirm that you're getting millennia In all the verification calls that you receive.
does they do verification of home and office physically? or just on call verification. and I doubt more that my hdfc account just 2.5month old account so should I wait more or can apply now? or should I wait for pre-approved offer? and how much salary should I tell them while applying(any range)?
what are chances that they can give ltf millennia?