• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Vistara Gold benefits for Nominees with card and, without primary cardholder?

gurbina

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Does Vistara extend Gold tier benefits to Nominees when travelling with the Gold card and without primary gold tier card holder?
None of the benefits get extended to anyone else other than the CV member in any case. Not when traveling together, not when booking it for them, and so on.

nigameash

TF Select
Contributor
VIP Lounge
None of the benefits get extended to anyone else other than the CV member in any case. Not when traveling together, not when booking it for them, and so on.
Not entirely true.

Anyone booked under the same PNR traveling with CV Gold member gets priority checkin at the business class counter.

Getting access to the business class counter for checkin irrespective of the class flow was one of the main reasons I got the card as it’s saved me a ton of time while traveling.

gurbina

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Not entirely true.

Anyone booked under the same PNR traveling with CV Gold member gets priority checkin at the business class counter.

Getting access to the business class counter for checkin irrespective of the class flow was one of the main reasons I got the card as it’s saved me a ton of time while traveling.
You're right, as long as they're under the same PNR. Now I wonder about priority boarding since it's printed in the boarding passes but for anything else it's a no go, from personal experience. Priority check-in/boarding/baggage might be the exclusions as long as you're all traveling together, at least for boarding no one ever made a fuzz about companions boarding with me.

Last edited: