• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Europe Trip - Card for welcome benefits

hritiksakshi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am planning to visit europe early next year. I need to know if there are any churning options available for flight and hotel bookings

i know of miles and more from axis. would you suggest any cards or tricks specifically for booking the stay/flights at discount.

please help. thanks in advance.

faltooAdmi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am planning to visit europe early next year. I need to know if there are any churning options available for flight and hotel bookings

i know of miles and more from axis. would you suggest any cards or tricks specifically for booking the stay/flights at discount.

Did you apply for miles & more ?
3x Welcome benefits is there only till Nov 30

hritiksakshi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
What is the qualifying condition of transaction for getting 45k miles? Like any specific transaction amount or category?

CARDBITRAGE

TF Ace

For M&M you will have to book through Mileage bargains to get good value out of your points. Check if they have any flights from IND under the promo.

margan

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
What is the qualifying condition of transaction for getting 45k miles? Like any specific transaction amount or category?
Nothing specific... any amount and any category.. .
Just make one txn every month to keep the card alive... : )

Shadow747

TF Buzz
1) Indus Ind Avios card to see if the benefits fit your requirement. Has good BA miles offer or QR gold so your lounges and luggage is sorted.
2) Etihad SBI card for Etihad gold for first year benefits
3) Amex Platinum for welcome offer of miles