• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Visa Infinite CC offers using Thriwe | Get free Prime Membership, BB (250 GV) and much more!

Avijeet

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Now offering 1-year subscription of Mint and Hindustan Times. I got the notification for my IDFC Select credit card.

I wonder what is the catch, and is it safe to secure our cards on this platform for the sake of availing these freebies?
I did with my Indusind EazyDiner card ... but no success ...

Is this offer still on .... ??

AshishR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
this is regarding Mint and Hindustan Times offer ...
not the Visa Infinite-Thriwe offer
lol post ur question in tht topic

Avijeet

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
lol post ur question in tht topic
Oops my bad .....

There was a mention of Mint and Hindustan Times here ... so I asked ...

CVR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Not working for me with Magnus. Attaching the msg. Anyone facing similar issue and nay resolution? A26D309F-FF87-49AB-8C18-ED016CAE9B69.jpeg

Parky

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Has anyone here used hilton 1000Rs voucher, as I have redeemed but not sure how to use it at Hilton?

raj007

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Has anyone here used hilton 1000Rs voucher, as I have redeemed but not sure how to use it at Hilton?
You will be getting ITC 1000 voucher on your email.
Those who are not willing to use it, just redeem and give it to me.😆

SangEUD

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Anyone having same issue? Any solutions?
All Visa Infinite cards won't work on Thriwe.

Notable ones which doesn't are Magnus, Infinia etc. Verified Visa Infinite cards working are BOB Eterna on Visa, SC Ultimate, IDFC Wealth cc, IDFC Wealth Debit Card etc

Note that Visa Infinite debit cards also work with few exceptions.

harshk

TF Buzz
Is this still working. Tried registering my infinia and magnus and it throws some error as mentioned below after the 1re authentication screen. Any help with be appreciated.

Sorry!
Your registration was not complete. This could be due to wrong or duplicate credit card details. Kindly check for valid and unique credit card details for registration.

AshishR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
i think this offer is gone, none card working anymore
same error coming

Your registration was not complete. This could be due to wrong or duplicate credit card details. Kindly check for valid and unique credit card details for registration.