• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Visa Infinite CC offers using Thriwe | Get free Prime Membership, BB (250 GV) and much more!

ADITYA1904

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I cant redeem bigbasket 250 voucher dont know why? I emailed their customer support 2 times no reply at all…kindly help

ak93

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I just added another pass on the same number and it worked fine for me.
I got an error yesterday but I was able to add the 2nd pass today.

I do have issues redeeming 2nd Amazon prime code. It says I am not eligible for the offer. Does that mean we can only use one code for extension of prime membership?

ADITYA1904

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

I do have issues redeeming 2nd Amazon prime code. It says I am not eligible for the offer. Does that mean we can only use one code for extension of prime membership?
Yes you can only one time with one id and you can extend the membership by 3 months but you have 2nd pass then you can’t extend membership by another 3 months for same id

ak93

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Yes you can only one time with one id and you can extend the membership by 3 months but you have 2nd pass then you can’t extend membership by another 3 months for same id
What about DCB benefit? Will I be able to use that now that I already extended by 3 months from Thriwe?

Bigde

TF Ace
TF Family

I managed to renew my amazon prime membership for another 3 months using the second pass.