• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Visa Infinite CC offers using Thriwe | Get free Prime Membership, BB (250 GV) and much more!

raj007

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yes, and it didn't work. Kept getting a message that the card is already used. When I contacted the customer care, got a strange reply. They told me that their Visa Infinite debit cards are not enabled for this offer. However, there's a whole document on the IDFCFirst's website on how to avail this offer https://www.idfcfirstbank.com/personal-banking/welive-offering-tnc.

Why advertise something that you can't provide?
Just tried, it worked with IDFC Select debit card.
Anyone here who tried Golf class and hilton gv?

Last edited:

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
UPDATE: got my call closed and able to get BB 250/- code and added to my bb wallet.
Anyone know how to use my amazon prime code from visa infinite, i'm having current prime till july 2023 pls guide whereas the generated code says valid till jan 2023

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
i didn't go from the thriwe app. i searched on Google for thriwe Amazon prime code and clicked on the link that opened up the Amazon app for me.
in ios it was like after the word search in safari it didnt go to app but asked to login so did it and finally a tab came welcome to extn of prime and asked to confirm billing address so did it EUREKA now opened app and saw my account and its moved from july'23 to oct'23 thanks for the guidance

ltf4ever

TF Ace
in ios it was like after the word search in safari it didnt go to app but asked to login so did it and finally a tab came welcome to extn of prime and asked to confirm billing address so did it EUREKA now opened app and saw my account and its moved from july'23 to oct'23 thanks for the guidance
remember that only 1 extension code is allowed by amazon. so if you have more coupons, dont generate them beforehand or else they will expire before you can use them.
same with sony liv.

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
remember that only 1 extension code is allowed by amazon. so if you have more coupons, dont generate them beforehand or else they will expire before you can use them.
same with sony liv.
yes someone already posted this.
at the moment only 1 visa infinite with me....trying to get idfc wealth but not having 5l limit in any of my cards
thanks for the caution

lhgeek

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Anybody able to get the bigbasket voucher ? i keep getting a message which says contact customer care. I have emailed them but no response.