• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Visa Infinite CC offers using Thriwe | Get free Prime Membership, BB (250 GV) and much more!

ltf4ever

TF Ace
only, prime benefit is linked to the mobile/email in thriwe right? rest all are ok to be added to any account right? Don't want to create multiple thriwe memberships for parent's cards
i even added the prime voucher to amazon account whose phone/email was not linked to credit card or thriwe. also bigbasket same case.

aamaadmi

TF Select
VIP Lounge
i even added the prime voucher to amazon account whose phone/email was not linked to credit card or thriwe. also bigbasket same case.
can you share how you added to prime? just go to manage prime membership and apply coupon & it got extended?

ltf4ever

TF Ace
can you share how you added to prime? just go to manage prime membership and apply coupon & it got extended?

https://www.amazon[.]in/prime/promo/landing

this should open the app on your mobile. make sure you are logged in to the account in which you want to apply. remove the square brackets, this post was automatically turning it into hyperlink, so i added the brackets

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220925-190135.png
    Screenshot_20220925-190135.png
    391.4 KB · Views: 18

BMR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Now offering 1-year subscription of Mint and Hindustan Times. I got the notification for my IDFC Select credit card.

I wonder what is the catch, and is it safe to secure our cards on this platform for the sake of availing these freebies?

ltf4ever

TF Ace

Now offering 1-year subscription of Mint and Hindustan Times. I got the notification for my IDFC Select credit card.

I wonder what is the catch, and is it safe to secure our cards on this platform for the sake of availing these freebies?
no money can be stolen or debited without requiring your otp and the amount is shown to you. thanks to our rbi guidelines.

at most, they might be selling data to marketing companies so you may receive calls for loans, personalized offere, etc. which I think they definitely do, because they need to earn money against all the free gifts given.

but if you are fine inputting your card details in apps like cred, freecharge, Flipkart, paisabazaar, etc etc then there should not be any worries about thriwe.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator

Same but i got redeemed using some other card a month or so

Reactions: BMR