• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Visa Infinite CC offers using Thriwe | Get free Prime Membership, BB (250 GV) and much more!

ltf4ever

TF Ace
hello. can u tell me that i have got my pass on hsbc card now it's showing valid till 13.09.23 and i want to redeem it as Amazon prime but my running subscription will expire in December 22 end.
so can i do redeem this pass to amazon prime in December as pass is valid till 13.9.23
you can redeem now if you want, the existing membership will get extended.

Jatin1987

TF Select
you can redeem now if you want, the existing membership will get extended.
no dear..i don't think it's possible. In TC, it's saying that if you're existing prime member, you can transfer this prime member coupon to your relative who is non prime

ltf4ever

TF Ace
no dear..i don't think it's possible. In TC, it's saying that if you're existing prime member, you can transfer this prime member coupon to your relative who is non prime
i did it last week. my membership ending in october. with coupon, got it extended to january. i know TC mentioned this, but i took a chance, thinking that if it is really not allowed, amazon will throw an error, but it got accepted!

but do visit the redemption page using the link they have provided in thriwe only. if you go directly via amazon app, the options seemed weird to me.

have you already generated the code? if you are still doubtful, you can add an alarm for september end to generate the code. because the code is valid only for 1 month i think. that's why i had to hurry because i had already generated the code.

Jatin1987

TF Select
i did it last week. my membership ending in october. with coupon, got it extended to january. i know TC mentioned this, but i took a chance, thinking that if it is really not allowed, amazon will throw an error, but it got accepted!

but do visit the redemption page using the link they have provided in thriwe only. if you go directly via amazon app, the options seemed weird to me.

have you already generated the code? if you are still doubtful, you can add an alarm for september end to generate the code. because the code is valid only for 1 month i think. that's why i had to hurry because i had already generated the code.
and if i hadn't generated the coupon yet then upto when, i can generate the coupon?

One more thing, wt to do with error in generating big basket coupon?

ltf4ever

TF Ace
and if i hadn't generated the coupon yet then upto when, i can generate the coupon?

One more thing, wt to do with error in generating big basket coupon?
for bigbasket, i raise customer support via app....and when I check back after a week or so, the issue is resolved.

Subhash

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
List of all the deals you'll receive is available at - https://weliveexp.thriwe.com/whatget

Step 1: Log in with your VISA Infinite credit card at https://weliveexp.thriwe.com by entering the first six and last four digits.

Step 2: Validate your card to finish the registration process. Only use the information from the mention card to continue.

Step 3: After completing the registration process, a special Membership ID number will be shown on your phone or computer. Keep your membership ID safe for later use.

Step 4: To automatically activate these perks, download the Thriwe Mobile App on your mobile device and sign up with the same membership ID that you used to create your account.

It's a card-specific deal. For me, the SC Ultimate, HSBC Platinum, and IDFC cards all worked. In order for us to create a list to use, you guys might remark on the Visa Infinite card you used to obtain this perk.

Enjoy
What's the catch?
I don’t think we should sell ourselves(digital) to the company ‘Thriwe’ just for these membership.

Attachments

• DBD4E548-35FF-4D33-AA09-D62C536235FA.jpeg
    DBD4E548-35FF-4D33-AA09-D62C536235FA.jpeg
    814.7 KB · Views: 51