• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Views on kotak pvr platinum credit card

srpraneeth

TF Buzz
Anyone who hold kotak pvr platinum credit card can give me suggestions whether i should go for it or not as i have received upgrade offer today

Sai Ganesh

TF Premier
If you really want movie based cards from kotak , you can go for PVR gold instead of PVR platinum where fees is only 500 on gold instead of platinum has 1000.

Also if you spend 15k u get 2 pvr tickets on gold , whereas on platinum if you spend 20k only u get 2 pvr tickets.

Also PVR gold can be easily approved not sure on platinum.

This is my opinion , then your choice,

If you really want movie based cards from kotak , you can go for PVR gold instead of PVR platinum where fees is only 500 on gold instead of platinum has 1000.

Also if you spend 15k u get 2 pvr tickets on gold , whereas on platinum if you spend 20k only u get 2 pvr tickets.

Very misleading information. Platinum has lower spends criteria of 10k for 2 PVR Tickets worth 400 each. Also, since it's first year free you can take the platinum card, and downgrade to gold or any other variant at the end of the first year.

shubham0976

TF Select

Misleading and wrong information

Irrelevant

TF Buzz
I have taken Kotak PVR Gold CC, spent 15K by paying to NPS Trust first month by paying Rs 133 convenience fee(0.9%).
Received two PVR vouchers for Rs 800.
Is there any other way to spend 15K other then shopping like Mutual fund investments, NPS with reduced convenience fee?

Sai Ganesh

TF Premier
U can apply for a new one on their website post 4-5 months completed with the old card.

You will be provided with the new card but remember limits will be merged between all the cards which you hold.

armat

TF Premier
Tv
U can apply for a new one on their website post 4-5 months completed with the old card.

You will be provided with the new card but remember limits will be merged between all the cards which you hold.
Do you have multiple Kotak cards ?, will they easily approve card without kyc, if I have Kotak card ?

Sai Ganesh

TF Premier
when i asked customer care , they replied like it depends person to person.

If your cibil is good and relationship with kotak is fine , they may even give 6 cards.

But mostly people used to get 4 or 5 they said.

Sai Ganesh

TF Premier
You can load payzapp wallet from Kotak card and then use that balance to pay the bill. You will get free movie tickets through this.
Ya I know all wallet loads also counts for kotak PVR cards , but 1 doubt in what you have specified.

In case if i load money to payzapp wallet will i be able to make the payments of HDFC or other bank credit card bills using payzapp wallet.

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Ya I know all wallet loads also counts for kotak PVR cards , but 1 doubt in what you have specified.

In case if i load money to payzapp wallet will i be able to make the payments of HDFC or other bank credit card bills using payzapp wallet.
No. You can't repay bills of HDFC card