• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Using Magnus welcome benefit to get Tata Neu Infinity Rupay LTF

cardwizard

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi, there is an ongoing offer where we can convert Tata Neu Infinity Rupay LTF by just spending 15k within the next month under the Tata Neu league and if someone recently got Magnus then we get a tata cliq voucher worth 10k as welcome benefit.

So while making a tata cliq purchase if we make it through the tata neu app and use tata cliq voucher too, can that be considered under the above offer?
If it works then out of 15k spending quota, we could use this to get 10k spent straight away.

There are other restrictions that requires a lot of forced spending.

As a Magnus card holder you need to check if it's worth that effort to get a Tata Neu Rupay card for anything other than outright LTF.

You will get 10% off through Neu app + Neu card on BB sure. But you're get a minimum of 9.8% off using the Neu App and Magnus.

cardwizard

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
There are other restrictions that requires a lot of forced spending.

As a Magnus card holder you need to check if it's worth that effort to get a Tata Neu Rupay card for anything other than outright LTF.

You will get 10% off through Neu app + Neu card on BB sure. But you're get a minimum of 9.8% off using the Neu App and Magnus.
Hi this 15k spending is just one time not every month..

Warlock27

TF Select
Completed the league few days back and the tata cliq vouchers counted towards it.
Mostly covered it with the welcome voucher amount and big basket spends(that too through voucher from grabdeals).

tsj49

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I am at Final now and got 1500/- voucher and I see that it can be used for TataCliq also. Can I use that 1500/- voucher along with the cliq cash (received from Magnus)?