• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus USD Refund Axis charges FCT and GST

Pr@k

TF Select
So following on from my previous post - https://www.technofino.in/community...at-is-the-impact-to-this-months-points.12862/

Delta refunded the amount back approx US $300 per passenger. Today AXIS has charged Foreign Currency Transaction charge and GST on the refund!

Calling their premium banking helpline was as useless as expected and they themselves asked to send an email to their premium banking ID with a CC to the Burgundy RM.

Has anyone encountred this with AXIS? how about on HDFC?

Points aside, dealing with Axis is not the best bet. They make HDFC feel amazing and they are a bunch of (insert your fav expletive here)

hariprasad

TF Neo
Did you get refund of Foreign currency transaction fees and gst for the delta ticket refund?
Even i was charged FCT fees and gst on delta ticket refund , i have contacted helpline but they are not helpful.

Pr@k

TF Select
Axis is useless bud, I dont remember now but i think i threathed to shut my family Burgandy account etc and got it back. I have since closed all AXIS CC's and basically kept my Infinia as my main and Aamazon ICICI as my secondary